Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick photoshop..BD style !
HT_T2_T800_PR15copy.jpg

I'm guessing that if/when the BD version comes out that the prices of loose regular heads on eBay will sooooaaarrr so those who only bought the BD version can have both heads. Looks great.

Last edited:
Got to have this im going to collect the full line.But with me being in England were will i be able to buy it?

Help!

Got to have this im going to collect the full line.But with me being in England were will i be able to buy it?

Help!

You'll almost certainly be able to get him from-

onesixthbruce.co.uk- Here

play.com- Here

forbiddenplanet.com- here

or forbiddenplanet.co.uk- here

But if you want it realy quick try a HK seller on eBay.

Last edited:
Good man! They also offer a "LayAway" option, so you can put a deposit down now and pay the rest when they have the item in. It's pretty damn cool!

Those european prices are so horrid. I'm always buying my figures from HK-ebay-sellers. You'll save your money and you buy 3 figures through ebay instead of 2 or 1 through european sellers for the same price. but if you don't want to go the ebay route, Wai Man is your first place :D

If i buy from the bay ,what sort of costs are we talking about?

anyone got any recomended sellers.

If i buy from the bay ,what sort of costs are we talking about?

anyone got any recomended sellers.

best offer at the moment is from abc-express (9105 feedbacks with 100%) for about 117,40 GBP (INCLUDING shipment) to send it to Europe.

I don't want to bring you up to buy from ebay instead of Wai, I only said in general that prices in Europe are damn high and for ME it has always been the cheaper way when I bought them from ebay. But you have the risk for paying some taxes and customs though. With Wai Man you don't have to be worried for any fees...

Back