Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one Platty. I agree the headsculpt seems to be best photographed in profile/almost profile. I think thats a problem with the slightly off facial dimensions and the eyes possibly being a smidge too far apart. Still its hard to want to hide those eyes with the sunglasses because they are dead-on to Arnie IMO.
Hmmm. I don't think it's off if i'm honest mate, just hard to capture well in a photo. It definitely seems to take photos well from side on or just off centre. Hie eyes are pure evil. Love it!

Cheers for the nice comment and good to hear about your 2nd T-800!

This is ridiculous.

I just got this fig today, and I can't stop staring at it and admiring it, and its almost 4am where I live :(

This is definately one of HT's best fig. I'm thinking of getting 2 of these :rock

Congrats hydeous, you have been waiting ages haven't you?! It's an awesome figure for sure

Nice one Platty. I agree the headsculpt seems to be best photographed in profile/almost profile. I think thats a problem with the slightly off facial dimensions and the eyes possibly being a smidge too far apart. Still its hard to want to hide those eyes with the sunglasses because they are dead-on to Arnie IMO.

Still waiting on my other T-800 but Eric was considerate enough to explain the delay without me even having to contact him so all is well, it'll get to me. And I got Sarah Connor yesterday so I'm happy.

I couldn't give a toss about rarity. Very popular figures should be rereleased without consideration to maintaining aftermarket value of the existing units IMO. I say that whilst having valuable figures myself. Its nice to hear HT will be making more of this T-800. More people should have the opportunity to get him and more people should have the opportunity to buy another if they wish.

i agree,
i mite get another one now,so i can have one in grey shirt and w/ endo arm.

I just found it for 182 shipped! Cheapest I could find I am super excited about this. Decided to pull the trigger because it was causing me so much angst. Cant wait! 3 more days!

so wait, is hot toys making more of these???? when and where should i expect these to show up???? i missed out on picking one of these up so these could be awesome. by the way is there anyway that still has him in stock at a decent price????

so wait, is hot toys making more of these???? when and where should i expect these to show up???? i missed out on picking one of these up so these could be awesome. by the way is there anyway that still has him in stock at a decent price????

Just ordered from here, site is amazing I do most of my ordering from them. Good prices (cept no discount on ARNOLD) but still, not tax and cheaper & faster shipping than ss!

https://www.alteregocomics.com/T-800-12-Inch-Figure.html

Man, I am striking out on my Hot Toys lately. Got my BD Iron Man the other day and one of the shoulder pieces broke off, and I just got my T-800 today, on my birthday no less, and one of the endo fingers had broken off in the package.

Sweet fig, but man, two damaged figs in a row is a serious downer.

Man, I am striking out on my Hot Toys lately. Got my BD Iron Man the other day and one of the shoulder pieces broke off, and I just got my T-800 today, on my birthday no less, and one of the endo fingers had broken off in the package.

Grab a Endo arm quick from TA :rock Problem solved!!!

Happy birthday, anyaway!

If you can't get a replacement I fixed an Endo finger with some stripped twist-ties. They're barely noticeable if you do it just right.

So T-800 is sitting in my BBTS pile of loot, woop! But I'm also waiting on my pre-ordered Triad Evalution and Evolution figures, which could arrive as early as next week, but could be three years away knowing the history of these.

What do I do? Wait a couple of extra weeks to pour drool over my very own T-800 so I can save $40 on shipping, or get him NOW NOW NOW!

Sheesh.

And any chance a 2nd release of this figure will feature some minor variation in an attempt to maintain as much value as possible for collectors who picked up the first version? How does this work? I'm new to this hobby and let a couple of sweet figures go begging early on because I thought I'd easily be able to pick them up later. Now I pre-order as much as my wallet will let me, but obviously some companies - ie Hot Toys - are more prepared to re-release than others - ie Sideshow?

Back