Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terminator2.jpg

It's pretty darn close to being the right size.

The bigger NB one i mean, not Mattman's.

Last edited:
if you actually look at the photo you can kind of tell it's on the small side compared to the real thing. but saying that his photo doesnt look bad at all. it just has a bit of arnie on a mini bike look.

very kool bike , wheredid you get it ? and is this the phone bike ?

ebay, not the phone bike.

It's not a new version, it's a different model, see the lights on the handlebars and the weird metal things sticking out in the back. Mattman said he bought it because it was a black one even if it's not the exact same model, close enough.

Yeah, it's not 100% accurate to the movie version, but close enough that I'm happy.

does that bike have a yellow button on the gas tank that revs the engine & when you press it again the bike actually takes off?...........if so its about 3/4 the size it should be. i found one at a dollar general stores for $6. its close but a tad to small. (i know..........thats what she said......:wink1:)

if you actually look at the photo you can kind of tell it's on the small side compared to the real thing. but saying that his photo doesnt look bad at all. it just has a bit of arnie on a mini bike look.

Yes, it's the one with the yellow button and I agree it is maybe a little bit smaller than 1:6, but not so much that it doesn't look badass when I look at it. I may get a more accurate one if I can find one for a good price, but for now I'm ok with this.

Last edited:
People always say, "it's better in-hand"... but I never really felt that sentiment until this guy. I can't believe the work they've done on the sculpt... It's incredible how much they've improved in such a short time.

I just got mine today, and wow. He is creepy. Its amazing the detail of the sculpt. I <3 it. However I am having problems removing his forearm to replace the robotic arm. Any hints?

I just got mine today, and wow. He is creepy. Its amazing the detail of the sculpt. I <3 it. However I am having problems removing his forearm to replace the robotic arm. Any hints?

Yes be very careful and patient. Use PLENTY of heat (hair dryer) to loosen it up. Just take your time, mine was a pain in the ass too.

Getting the full arm in and out wasn't bad cuz I could grip it, but putting taking the Endo arm off and putting it on was a _____ :lol

Anyway, eventually I received my other T-800 along with one of the new advanced True-types, decided to buy the Obama one. And I decided to bulk up T-800s thighs even more using the additional thigh pieces that came with the True-type. Personally I think it improves the T-800 and gets rid of the 'legs too long' effect.

zzIMG_2064Small.jpg

zzIMG_2057Small.jpg

zzIMG_2058Small.jpg

zzIMG_2050Small.jpg

zzIMG_2048Small.jpg

zzIMG_2055Small.jpg

zzIMG_2088Small.jpg

zzIMG_2071Small.jpg

zzIMG_2072Small.jpg

zzIMG_2073Small.jpg

zzIMG_2080Small.jpg

zzIMG_2076Small.jpg

With the new thigh wrap-around pieces the pants don't pull up as far and this shortens the appearance of the legs somewhat while, I think, being more accurate to Arnie's proportions.

I've decided that this figure is so good that it's evil. It made me go out and buy another body and head so that I can make the endo-arm look along side it. Now I also want a Cyberdyne version and a saw mill battle damaged version (which I just know Hot Toys will deliver) You evil figure. Your awesomeness is going to make me broke in the pursuit of a fantastic Terminator display.

I've decided that this figure is so good that it's evil. It made me go out and buy another body and head so that I can make the endo-arm look along side it. Now I also want a Cyberdyne version and a saw mill battle damaged version (which I just know Hot Toys will deliver) You evil figure. Your awesomeness is going to make me broke in the pursuit of a fantastic Terminator display.

STEEL Steel Mill. I'm sorry, but the obsessive fan boy in me just had to correct this. Nothing personal. T2 is just the film I would have chosen if I were stranded on an island for eternity.:cuckoo: I know.
-Dragon

Those 3 only? What's wrong with you?!:cuckoo:

:D

I'm poor... :(

thanks Kuzeh,
just bought one off of ebay.....looks pretty good to me. What do you guys think??? Now I just have to find the grenade launcher.

No problem...
a buddy of mine used The Comedian's... I don't know how accurate it is though...

STEEL Steel Mill. I'm sorry, but the obsessive fan boy in me just had to correct this. Nothing personal. T2 is just the film I would have chosen if I were stranded on an island for eternity.:cuckoo: I know.
-Dragon

Blah. I've been playing Alan Wake, and there's saw mills everywhere. Forgive my typos.

Back