Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I feel for you. Mine fell and I had the exact same feeling when I picked him up. Nearly had a panic attack lol. Fortunately nothing on mine broke as bad as yours. Unlucky mate.

Thx bud, feels good.
Glued him back together with superglue and he´s in stance now and fortunatly the joint is almost never used so all is rather good, even when the joint is now stiff.
Maybe Ican do somethin´. Will se at the weekend.

Same happens with the "Hispanic" or "Latino" ... :dunno...

BTW just picked up my Terminator...
it's beyond awesome!!!
:rock!

if you are talking about people , Hispanic is a person from Hispania, spain , europe and "latino" is from south america and this name origin is the spanish word Latinoamericano that is the people who talks spanish and lives in south america.

sorry by my bad english

if you are talking about people , Hispanic is a person from Hispania, spain , europe and "latino" is from south america and this name origin is the spanish word Latinoamericano that is the people who talks spanish and lives in south america.

sorry by my bad english

I was referring to the usage of the term... I hate it... and find it quite useless and archaic...

BTW latino also applies to Central and North America (specifically Mexico)... oh, and I'm Mexican... :lol
:wave

Back on track, I just ordered a Gatling gun!! :yess:

Yayyy, I got a New Bright fat boy! Sure the decal on the side is a different logo than the one in the movie (newer year bike I believe?), but a small price to pay for being able to find a black one. I'm so happy that it's the right scale because I realized after I bought it that I didn't know what size it was. Not bad at all for about $30!

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

Wow, New Bright stepped up their game, I wish the matching Fat Boy had real working headlight, that'd be awesome.

So wait..that is a new version of the New Brite Harley Fat Boy pictured in mattman's post?, or is that a modified one?.

It's not a new version, it's a different model, see the lights on the handlebars and the weird metal things sticking out in the back. Mattman said he bought it because it was a black one even if it's not the exact same model, close enough.

Ahh right, it has the turn signals on the bars and rear fender, i would bust them off and then it would look better.

It looks a tad smaller then the other Fatboy they made.

Yayyy, I got a New Bright fat boy! Sure the decal on the side is a different logo than the one in the movie (newer year bike I believe?), but a small price to pay for being able to find a black one. I'm so happy that it's the right scale because I realized after I bought it that I didn't know what size it was. Not bad at all for about $30!

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2297.jpg

does that bike have a yellow button on the gas tank that revs the engine & when you press it again the bike actually takes off?...........if so its about 3/4 the size it should be. i found one at a dollar general stores for $6. its close but a tad to small. (i know..........thats what she said......:wink1:)

Back