Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish hot toys makes a DX young john connor. That would be awesome, but hopefully the price range will be around 120-150, because he wouldnt come with alot of accessories. Probably his bag, and endo arm, his money hacking device, and the cpu chip.

I wish hot toys makes a DX young john connor. That would be awesome, but hopefully the price range will be around 120-150, because he wouldnt come with alot of accessories. Probably his bag, and endo arm, his money hacking device, and the cpu chip.

A DX Young John Connor would be completely lame. Is this a newb thing? Why does everyone and their grandmother throw DX in front of everything?! :cuckoo: It would cost $50 more than it should, the pretty box wouldn't match the rest of the releases, PERS would be useless for young John and I couldn't give two ____s or a ____ about the lame light-up stand. The T-1000 shows us that a standard MMS release can kick the ____ out of a DX and still have a decent price tag.

DX.

DX.

2ylwcae.jpg

A DX Young John Connor would be completely lame. Is this a newb thing? Why does everyone and their grandmother throw DX in front of everything?! :cuckoo: It would cost $50 more than it should, the pretty box wouldn't match the rest of the releases, PERS would be useless for young John and I couldn't give two ____s or a ____ about the lame light-up stand. The T-1000 shows us that a standard MMS release can kick the ____ out of a DX and still have a decent price tag.

Lol my bad then, when i actually think about it it does sound lame. Oh well i still have hopes for a dx battle damaged t800.

damn nice set up Rzeznikk................now just add a couple saddle bags to the fatboy & you are done..........:)

That's one awesome display. :clap

Thank you sir! :hi5:

damn nice set up Rzeznikk................now just add a couple saddle bags to the fatboy & you are done..........:)

Thanks!

Yeah, didnt really bother thinking about the saddle bags, but if you know where I can get some 1:6 saddle bags on the cheap, I may just do it :lol

Man I'm sick of seeing "DX". If I see it one more time I'm gonna snap.

i used a map case for mine.............got them a while back & i've tried my regular stops but cant find anything yet...........but i will keep looking.
HPIM1019.jpg

I would like to see a DX Silberman.

schwarzenegger-in-total-recall1.jpg

nuclear-explosion.jpg

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/M8pR1rZZHEs&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/M8pR1rZZHEs&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I understand getting annoyed by people saying to DX everything. But how are they overpriced? They were only about $10 more dollars than the T-800 and also came with a lot more (except for MJ Bad!, don't know what the hell is going on with the pricing on that one).

I really don't think the BD T-800 will need a DX title. I'm looking for a MMS release.

Back