Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's undead, though. Once a Terminator dies, that's it. Robocop is somewhere in the middle, since he was a dead (or almost dead) human, if memory serves.

I'm going with Batman to take them all down.

Finally got around to taking a decent pic of my Cyberdyne bash:
t-800-cyberdyne.jpg

I don't think that will be a problem. I will look at a ref pic and try and duplicate it.

Wicked. Can he hold the mini-gun higher, closer to his upper chest like he did in the movie? I know I had trouble with my Sideshow custom. The arms didn't want to do it.

Yes, I was able to get my figure arms more elevated and holding the gun pretty close to how he does in the movie.

Just got my t800. I'm trying to change the arm to the one that reveals his exo-skeleton, but it won't come off...hopefully because it's on tight. However, the right arm comes off just fine even though the exo-skeletal arm is clearly for the left. Anyone else have this problem?

Just got my t800. I'm trying to change the arm to the one that reveals his exo-skeleton, but it won't come off...hopefully because it's on tight. However, the right arm comes off just fine even though the exo-skeletal arm is clearly for the left. Anyone else have this problem?

I found mine quite hard to remove as well. I then remembered that Wolverine's arm pops out when you bend it too much with clothes on. So bend Arnie's arm up and it should pop out.

I found mine quite hard to remove as well. I then remembered that Wolverine's arm pops out when you bend it too much with clothes on. So bend Arnie's arm up and it should pop out.

LOL. It worked. Thanks a lot, mate. I could hug ya!

So does anyone think that HT will produce any figures from the first movie other than the T-800?

i know you said besides the t-800 but if hot toys is smart..........& i think they are, they should produce at least 4 figures that IMHO would sell like crazy:

1. tech noir
2. police station shootout
3. chrome endo
4. kyle reese

and possibly an 80's sara connor (doubtful though)

i know you said besides the t-800 but if hot toys is smart..........& i think they are, they should produce at least 4 figures that IMHO would sell like crazy:

1. tech noir
3. chrome endo
4. kyle reese

and possibly an 80's sara connor (doubtful though)

If they make an 80's Sarah, they should include the blown up T-800 That chases her in the factory

For me,

1. tech noir :exactly:
3. chrome endo :clap
4. kyle reese :yess:

With two (basically) Sarahs already, I could pass.

Sorry if it's already been asked and answered (I looked but couldn't find it it); how and where did you find the weapons and amo? He looks great set up that way.

Thanks! Here's the recipe:

Gatling gun: not sure of the make, but came with backpack and found on ebay
Gloves: Hot Toys Blade II
Bandolier: Xenoviper custom
M79: gijoe one on ebay
Grenades: monkeydepot
Ammo Bag: 1/6 duffel on ebay

Back