Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36732_10150205644555394_767090393_13493239_7018727_n.jpg

udhgwr4u.jpg

ACCEPT THE TRUTH PEOPLE :wink1:

Why trolling everybody who know how Arnie looks will agree with me. :)

I only say what i think and i only say the truth, because i know how Arnie looks, thats the differende between me and many people here. :goodpost:

36732_10150205644555394_767090393_13493239_7018727_n.jpg

udhgwr4u.jpg

ACCEPT THE TRUTH PEOPLE :wink1:

I understand why nobody post now. :)

124315046419BDQZ.jpg

Trolling reported again. ;) Though, it makes little difference, the ban on his normal username, Selektiv, is just about up now anyway.

He looks like Arnold and the Hot Toys 12" definitely not, he looks like a bad Stunt-Double of Arnie or something like this.

]​

Trolling reported again. ;) Though, it makes little difference, the ban on his normal username, Selektiv, is just about up now anyway.

...when someone says the truth this is not Trolling.

Open your eyes, and look for a few pictures of Schwarzenegger, you can find many on the WEB
:)

Banned, for what for saying the truth ?
Ok, i understand this is a fanboy thread but i wanna say my opinion, thats all. :yess:

PS: PROXY :)

You know what it is, i think no. :slap

I find you attractive Necronomic.... Everything you say is so true, you just cut right to the heart of the matter... I just love that in a man...... Really, the HT T-800 does suck.
How about you come over some time so I can make you a nice homecooked meal..... Maybe tomorrow night, 8 o'clock, myplace.... ? **HUGS AND KISSES**

cougar.jpg

Luv,
FLOSI

Banned, for what for saying the truth ?
Ok, i understand this is a fanboy thread but i wanna say my opinion, thats all. :yess:

PS: PROXY :)

You know what it is, i think no. :slap

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VRoIp1ldSUw&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VRoIp1ldSUw&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>​

kind_mit_brille_xs.jpg

Kid : Mama i wanna have this T2 figure from Hot Toys !!!

Mother : But he doesnt look like Arnie !!

Kid; AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH

Mother; Ok, ok i buy the figure

KID: THX MAMA, i love you

Mother ; I love you too. :peace

Last edited:
Man, I have this figure and it's amazing, it really is...

However, when you watch T2 and look at the HT figure, it really doesn't look much like Arnie...in fact, it's almost all wrong, he is too bulky, his head is too squatty and not narrow like it should be...

Don't get me wrong, you look at it and you are looking at one badass figure, and i love it...it still looks like Arnold to me, but i think it's only because i have seen him in so many films that i can accept it as Arnie and not because the likeness is dead on.

M.

Back