Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on A-Dev you see which of them looks more like Arnold, dont lying to yourself and accept it like a man. :)

Stop responding to him. Let him spam away in this thread by himself. He just feeds on your replies. Hopefully all his crap will get nuked soon enough.

True but I'm actually genuinely curious as to whats going through his head, why he repeats this cycle over and over. The guy clearly does want to participate in the neca threads so why inconvenience himself repeatedly by having to set up new accounts all the time? Just bizarre. :dunno

Come on A-Dev you see which of them looks more like Arnold, dont lying to yourself and accept it like a man. :)

I don't think HT has a perfect likeness but I'm fan enough of the film to want to own any figure of the T-800. You just seem determined to persuade yourself that you don't need to buy a high-end figure. You never have anything positive whatsoever to say about them. The same in the Sarah connor thread.

I don't think HT has a perfect likeness but I'm fan enough of the film to want to own any figure of the T-800. You just seem determined to persuade yourself that you don't need to buy a high-end figure. You never have anything positive whatsoever to say about them. The same in the Sarah connor thread.

Easily explained. HT figures are unaffordable on a chore-based weekly allowance from mommy.

If i buy a figure the charakter should look like in the film, and this figure is far away from the movie and remind me not on SCHWARZENEGGER from T2.
Everything looks fake from top to bottom, nothing fits, like a 5 year old boy in leather clothing.
Im a fan of Sculpted figures because they are much more accurate (more details, better body propotions, everything !! )
I dont see any difference between Barbie & Hot Toys, its the same, only the face is different.

Would i find the figure in a garbage, next day EBAY.

Ok gang, please, posts have been reported, actions taken, don't go breaking rules and getting yourselves in trouble for no reason over petty crap, situation under control.

Get Down.

getdowne.jpg

Jesus necronomic you made your point. why do you keep repeating it over and over again. we got it you dont like it. dont buy it. :monkey4

I've forgotten how irritating Edward Furlong is in this movie, especially the scene where he says "let me go" whiney little brat. Strangely enough it never bothered me back then until I see it again now. Maybe it's my lack of tolerance.

It seems like just about everyone finds him annoying, hopefully HT won't get that vibe and opt not to make him, I have no issues with him in the movie and I want a figure.

It seems like just about everyone finds him annoying, hopefully HT won't get that vibe and opt not to make him, I have no issues with him in the movie and I want a figure.

I would think he would be decently priced as well, maybe just $100 for a smaller figure. :monkey1

Back