Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Furlong plays the role pretty perfectly in T2, whiney or not. Can't say it bothers me at all really.

I'm curious, since my T-800 is showing up any day now. Does the figure look a little tall compared to other 1/6 scale figures? I might use regular TT foot pegs instead of the ones he comes with to shorten him a bit.

I'm curious, since my T-800 is showing up any day now. Does the figure look a little tall compared to other 1/6 scale figures? I might use regular TT foot pegs instead of the ones he comes with to shorten him a bit.

Tall, pretty tall amongst the rest. :monkey1

I think he is just fine in height...he sits about right compared to the others...Arnold is about 6' 2", I have him next to Iron Man and he is just a smidge taller...Since Downey is only 5' 10" it seems accurate to me.

M.

Not found him to be too much taller compared to my other figures, really. He is bigger overall though, his frame and that, he looks and feels massive compared to a standard figure on a truetype. Not that much taller though.

It seems like just about everyone finds him annoying, hopefully HT won't get that vibe and opt not to make him, I have no issues with him in the movie and I want a figure.

Yeah I don't get why so many people hate on Edward Furlong's performance as John Connor. I thought he was great in T2. People make it sound like he's Anakin Skywalker from Episode I or something.

For some kid picked off the streets without any prior acting experience I thought he did a great job. He was convincing as a street smart punk and developed into a believable future leader type. I thought it was well done. Whiney and annoying? How is a 10-13 year old supposed to act? He was credible enough and had that right amount of toughness to him that I don't think other child actors possessed at the time.

I'd definitely buy a John Connor figure in fact I WANT one.

better than this guy :lecture

the-last-airbender-movie.jpg

Yeah I don't get why so many people hate on Edward Furlong's performance as John Connor. I thought he was great in T2. People make it sound like he's Anakin Skywalker from Episode I or something.

For some kid picked off the streets without any prior acting experience I thought he did a great job. He was convincing as a street smart punk and developed into a believable future leader type. I thought it was well done. Whiney and annoying? How is a 10-13 year old supposed to act? He was credible enough and had that right amount of toughness to him that I don't think other child actors possessed at the time.

I'd definitely buy a John Connor figure in fact I WANT one.

It's funny though that T2's his only decent acting role. The rest of his films are pure ass.

It's funny though that T2's his only decent acting role. The rest of his films are pure ass.

Yeah the rest are pretty bad especially Pet Cemetery II, hahahaha. Though come to think of it I like him in American History X as Danny. So T2 and American History X for me.

Here's a shot of T-800 with other HT figures for comparison.

6-17-10_1.jpg

Yeah the rest are pretty bad especially Pet Cemetery II, hahahaha. Though come to think of it I like him in American History X as Danny. So T2 and American History X for me.

Yea I liked him in American History X also. But god did anyone see the 4th Crow installment? It was TERRIBLE!

Here's a shot of T-800 with other HT figures for comparison.

6-17-10_1.jpg

IM personally glad arnie is the biggest and tallest, he's a terminator ffs, amirite? I mean he's got a 400-500 lbs. Endoskeletal chassis under all that meat, he should be huge, and bulky.

Last edited:
Back