Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
better than this guy :lecture

the-last-airbender-movie.jpg

"looks like a baby"

fat-bastard.jpg

IM personally glad arnie is the biggest and tallest, he's a terminator ffs, amirite? I mean he's got a 400-500 lbs. Endoskeletal chassis under all that meat, he should be huge, and bulky.

I agree. I know some have complained that the T-800 is too big when compared to screen shots from the film but I honestly like the bulk this figure has. he looks intimidating. :lecture

Well I'm trying to save up for my next Hot Toys fix so the first thing to go are the personal hygiene products.

I also think it was because IMDB's database is larger than mine.

Here's a shot of T-800 with other HT figures for comparison.

6-17-10_1.jpg

Awesome collection of cool figs MaulFan! I like Arnold looking tall and bulky, but I might shorten him a smidgen. I just feel he's a tad bit tall.

Awesome collection of cool figs MaulFan! I like Arnold looking tall and bulky, but I might shorten him a smidgen. I just feel he's a tad bit tall.

Wait til you see it in person first, like Sideshow Vader, the proportion issues can be blown up in a photo because the photo depicts the piece a way the eye doesn't see it. I find he looks wider shoulder and pinheaded in that shot compared to how he looks to me when I see him on my desk. Same with the height, he seems less towering next to other figures looking with the eye than in some photos.

Back