Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna get this, but I think I'm gonna hold off until I know whats next as the only version I really care for is Battle Damaged. If we dont get one, then I'll pick this up.

I'd be shocked if we didnt get that version though.

38305_414663037788_701327788_4409046_2455888_n.jpg

Oh BTW I have not shown off much of what I ahve been able to track down during my HK trip but this one is epic and I had to post a picture of it even though I am still 20pages short of reading up on what I missed on this thread
t2.jpg

BTW I want John Connor DXed to include future Connor!!!

Yeah, I had to take a paperclip from work to use on my T-800. I saw one and was like "could I have that paperclip" "what for" "ummmm nothing really....for paperclipping stuff ya know"

Oh BTW I have not shown off much of what I ahve been able to track down during my HK trip but this one is epic and I had to post a picture of it even though I am still 20pages short of reading up on what I missed on this thread
t2.jpg

BTW I want John Connor DXed to include future Connor!!!

Picture is not showing....Dude! I never thought of that. They could release a young John Connor with extra stuff like the T-1000 to make another figure on a separate True-Type. A young Connor with extra Uniform and Head-sculpt to make Future John.

I got my replacement from Redford today, and guess what, as soon as I touched the Endo hand, the thumb broke off AGAIN!!! Literally, I just touched it a bit, to see if I could pose it and it just fell off. The first thing I do when I open it up and the thumb breaks off.

Same friggin thing that happened last time, except it was broken off in the package before. I feel stupid emailing again for a replacement, and I don't want to just superglue it back together.

Is this a widespread problem?? Are other people having fingers break off??

No problems where and I even bent the fingers and changed the grip but I did it so slowly and carefully.

I was like oh no money could buy this and now I am finally in the pink paperclip group :lol

I got my replacement from Redford today, and guess what, as soon as I touched the Endo hand, the thumb broke off AGAIN!!! Literally, I just touched it a bit, to see if I could pose it and it just fell off. The first thing I do when I open it up and the thumb breaks off.

Same friggin thing that happened last time, except it was broken off in the package before. I feel stupid emailing again for a replacement, and I don't want to just superglue it back together.

Is this a widespread problem?? Are other people having fingers break off??

I had a problem with my T-600 thumb breaking off, and my T-700 fingers being un-moveable, but my T-800 endo arms thumb and fingers are OK; so far.

Some people, myself included, think the collar and jacket is too wide open. Sticking a paperclip under the collar means you can get the jacket to close more which makes it more accurate.

Some people, myself included, think the collar and jacket is too wide open. Sticking a paperclip under the collar means you can get the jacket to close more which makes it more accurate.

Ah, fair enough. I guess his wide barrel chest accounts for that.

Edit: ah ok now I see what you mean.

t2-25.jpg

Yep. You straighten out a paperclip and put it under the collar, then you can bend it into shape until it looks like the picture you posted. It's a neat trick!

Back