Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to get a real camera.. :banghead

Makes two of us.

s

I dunno vodoun, you have very underrated photos. What i've seen though you seem to take photos of the figures on desks with loads of stuff about, I bet you could get real good results if you tidied it up a bit. That's just what I seem to remember anyway.

and skis pics?

I actually haven't taken any of this figure even though I went on a hot streak with T-800, Marcus Wright, John Conner Final Battle Ex and Sarah Conner....

I went from no Terminator figures to all that in a matter of one month :monkey1:horror

I do have a pic of a T3 custom I'm working on....

Just paid the (not unexpected) customs fees that came through today, and I am definately getting this figure tomorrow. :rock

Will post some pics when he arrives. :)

I actually haven't taken any of this figure even though I went on a hot streak with T-800, Marcus Wright, John Conner Final Battle Ex and Sarah Conner....

I went from no Terminator figures to all that in a matter of one month :monkey1:horror

I do have a pic of a T3 custom I'm working on....

Link it up bro! :rock

Are they doing a re-release? Its back up on Alterego with a ship date of sept.

SKU 900815
Weight 8.00 lbs
Company: Hot Toys
Availability: PRE-ORDER: Shipping in September.

Wow, sucks for those who paid alot. So is it safe to say Hot Toys will be doing a 2nd wave of all figureS? Or just heavy hitters?

Wow, sucks for those who paid alot. So is it safe to say Hot Toys will be doing a 2nd wave of all figureS? Or just heavy hitters?

I don't know about all that, all I know is that a lot of places have "Wave 2" listed as a pre-order.

I dunno vodoun, you have very underrated photos. What i've seen though you seem to take photos of the figures on desks with loads of stuff about, I bet you could get real good results if you tidied it up a bit. That's just what I seem to remember anyway.

Thats not my main place to take them. I've just been that lazy to setup decent shoots for sometime now with anything really. Apart from that, this, that and this.

Thats really nice! Which goes to show how it's all in the lighting whether the hair is somewhat shiny or not.

Are they doing a re-release? Its back up on Alterego with a ship date of sept.

SKU 900815
Weight 8.00 lbs
Company: Hot Toys
Availability: PRE-ORDER: Shipping in September.

8 Lbs? did you order 2?

Ah nevermind, I checked the page and it said 8lbs.

He's only 4 lbs though, weird.

Doubled the weight as this figure is twice as awesome :exactly:

Might buy one of the 2nd run and part out my existing one, can't be doing with the feeling of knowing it's damaged. As I say might! Got the DX Bats to look forward to before I make a decision.

any chance the second wave is a dx version? The only reason I'm holding off buying this is cause I heard a rumor that the T800 was gonna getting a dx treatment, which I think is kind of likely.

Back