Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via ToyWorld
IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

Do we know more of exact month of when the T-800 will be back in stock? B/c I was going to order it from corner store comics and earlier it said in stock and now it says back in stock fall 2010. So do we know I that's like Sep, Oct, or Nov? b/c I was looking forward to getting it soon and now i have to wait...again!:panic::gah: :monkey2

it´s a custom, I have seen, thath the guy who did this took an led light and i think he put it on the glasses. I don´t know how he did it, cause the thread was in chinese

That is a nice mod without having to destroy the head too! Though I would think he should tape up the inside of it to cover up the light coming from the aides of the lens and maybe reuse the voltage so the light is not as strong though who know how bright this LED is in-hand.
:borg:

Guys, just a heads up for anyone looking for one of these. I'm currently selling one. I have one from Toys2 coming in and I totally forgot I put in a bid at ebay in which I won.

since i keep reading about the lapel buttons falling off and going missing. has anyone found a source for them? i'm sure they're just lil round shinys that can be gotten at bead craft stores or sumpin. finding where and what tho...

:yess::panic::nana:Just got mine from the gohastings sale!!! No box damage except for miniscule lines from handling but definitely no crazy indentations from a security cable as some have stated is a possibility with gohastings. The actual brown box it came in smelled like smoke but the T2 silver box was fine? It was a reused box so maybe it had a few miles and homes on it.

Figure is stunning but the endo arm thumb broke off:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 don't know if this happened on HT's end but as soon as I took it out of the tray the thumb was in my palm (and no I didn't pull from the hand). Anyone have an extra one for sale? I could try to glue it but then it'd be very difficult as I don't want to compromise the posability of the joint.

:yess::panic::nana:Just got mine from the gohastings sale!!! No box damage except for miniscule lines from handling but definitely no crazy indentations from a security cable as some have stated is a possibility with gohastings. The actual brown box it came in smelled like smoke but the T2 silver box was fine? It was a reused box so maybe it had a few miles and homes on it.

Figure is stunning but the endo arm thumb broke off:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 don't know if this happened on HT's end but as soon as I took it out of the tray the thumb was in my palm (and no I didn't pull from the hand). Anyone have an extra one for sale? I could try to glue it but then it'd be very difficult as I don't want to compromise the posability of the joint.

Toy Anxiety has them. And I've read quite a few have broken like that. Could have been when they inserted it into the tray.

Back