Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have this figure yet..but even if i did get him and ended up thinking the same as you i would never say "easily" the best figure ever made ..Ironman M1 and the godfather are flat out amazing figures ..t800 could be better then them but it certainly wouldn't be by much.

Well I don't own the MK1 so I couldn't say for sure but I do own Vito. The Godfather is simply amazing no doubt. K fine :mad: its not an "easy" choice. :pfft:

Subjectively, HT's put out a LOT of gems over the past couple years, of things I've gotten, Marcus Wright, Wolverine, T-800, DX Joker and DX Batman (oil issues aside) are some of the nicest figures I've ever seen and I have little to no issues with those figures and how they were executed, and I'll give honorable mention to the HT John Connors because aside from lacking in Bale likeness, those are also very nice figures.

Weird, every chick i've shown HT John Connor to, they think it looks like Bale.

I'd say it is a tad better likeness to the actor when comparing it to Marcus Wright.

Ordered a 2nd T-800 from forbiddenplanet.co.uk before. Remember I dropped my 1st one? I'm selling some parts from that on here but it is mainly being used for a commando bash! Well, that is if the order from forbiddenplanet goes through, we all know what they're like.

Really, I had a couple of weeks out of this figure, not enough time at all, he's been boxed up since I dropped him, really looking forward to getting this again and taking it out of the box and enjoying it fully.

The T800 is def on my top 5 figures from HOT TOYS, along with HT Godfather, Ironman Mark 1, T800 Clean Enso, DX01 Joker.

161.jpg

162.jpg

Does Toys2 ship quickly?

Ordered him on Thursday, but haven't heard back from them since.

Weird, every chick i've shown HT John Connor to, they think it looks like Bale.

I'd say it is a tad better likeness to the actor when comparing it to Marcus Wright.
The Wright figure is spot on IMO, whereas John Connor looks like David Beckham from the wrong angle.

Both aren't really "spot on" but, i always thought Connor was a hair better in likeness to the actor though, i do see your point about it looking Beckham from certain angles.

Sorry if this was already covered but the 2nd wave of MMS117 hasn't happened yet has it? Or is that what a few small restocks at certain online stores was?

Sorry if this was already covered but the 2nd wave of MMS117 hasn't happened yet has it? Or is that what a few small restocks at certain online stores was?

Alter Ego has a restock listed as Sept, though I've heard Oct tossed around, as well. With the strong interest in the T-800 still felt, I would bet the second batch will be released in just as large a quantity as the first.

I've noticed BBTS and Razors do not have a listing for the second batch yet; though not surprisingly, Razors is still sitting on at least one T-800 that they're asking $200 for.

Back