Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've put off getting Hot Toys models in the past. I was tempted to get the Bank Heist Joker, but this T-800 looks to be their best one yet. I saw it up-close in Forbidden Planet in Liverpool and my jaw pretty much touched the floor! Ordered it online (£50 off on the Forbidden Planet website) and it should arrive within 10 days! Really can't wait, it's like Christmas and birthday rolled into one :p

Welcome to the addiction and welcome to the boards! :)

Yes, this is most likely Hot Toy's best figure yet. But trust me when I say it, you will be buying more! :lecture

:slap:gah::banghead
So I was trying to remove the peg from one of the hands and it snapped off. The peg snapped entirely off leaving the little plug flush inside the wrist hole:slap Any thoughts on how I can remove it? I know blowdrying it will soften the hand but I have nowhere to grab and pull the piece out??? WHAT DO I DOOOOO:gah:

Also, What color pegs are these???? I know I have two extra ones in the box but my OCD demands I have an even number so I intend on ordering replacements.

needle nose pliers :/

But it snapped flush to the rest of the socket, can't get a good grip on any of it. Thought of using a hot needle tip but so far it has slid right out the moment I start pulling.

But it snapped flush to the rest of the socket, can't get a good grip on any of it. Thought of using a hot needle tip but so far it has slid right out the moment I start pulling.

Might have to drill it out, you can get a small enough hand drill that might allow you to get in there without damaging the wrist area.

:slap:gah::banghead
So I was trying to remove the peg from one of the hands and it snapped off. The peg snapped entirely off leaving the little plug flush inside the wrist hole:slap Any thoughts on how I can remove it? I know blowdrying it will soften the hand but I have nowhere to grab and pull the piece out??? WHAT DO I DOOOOO:gah:

Also, What color pegs are these???? I know I have two extra ones in the box but my OCD demands I have an even number so I intend on ordering replacements.

When I broke mine on the TDK batman (my first figure) I used the dremel and small bit to drill a hole to match a small screw which I then put in. I then puled the screw with the peg out in one piece thats pretty much it.
:borg:

Well, now that it has a needle sized hole in it, put some super glue on the needle, let it set, then pull it out.

Well, now that it has a needle sized hole in it, put some super glue on the needle, let it set, then pull it out.

Now that you have that needle hole just do as Geil suggest and screw in a tiny screw. Don't have to screw it in to far, just so that the treads catch and you can pull it out.

Via ToyWorld
a_r_t_hk-img600x450-12742495263135833-6.jpg

a_r_t_hk-img600x405-127424952584107022-6.jpg

IMG_2783.jpg

IMG_2770.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

Got mine in the mail today, he's awesome!

Was a little hard to attach the endo arm because I was so scared of breaking it, but all is well. Have him displayed with the endo arm...with the jacket still on.

How much is that setting you back?
Yes, as Geil stated those arent mine. From one of the fans over at ToyWorld. Thought I would share them with the fans here that dont visit that site often!

Got mine in the mail today, he's awesome!

Was a little hard to attach the endo arm because I was so scared of breaking it, but all is well. Have him displayed with the endo arm...with the jacket still on.

Jacket still on with endo? How does that look? The endo comes past the jacket?

Hopefully ill receive mine this week. Ordered from gohastings last Monday & it still hasnt got here...:gah: I keep checking my tracking # but it doesnt seem to be updating, really getting annoyed. I called customer service yesterday & they said that sometimes the USPS site doesn't update but my package still should be in transit! So hopefully he'll be here tommorow or Friday....:pray:

Back