Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This fig. is going to be just like the P1, lots of little tweeks to make screen accurate for the OCD types:rotfl

Actually I don't think any of the Terminator figures have been the most customised/modded around here - not like Predator figures, Batman and Joker. HT has done such a good job on these that pretty much everyone is happy with the stock figures - only the paperclip in the jacket collar on the T-800 is generally seen as a must.

My only issue with any of the figures is Arnie's squashed head but there is zilch to be done about that.

By the way - seperate post for emphasis - everyone go to the Terminator Franchise Customs thread here in the A&R section. C-phan did a great BD T-800 - a great teaser of the possibilities for the 'gawdamn better be coming' Hot Toys figure.

:slap "add leather to the zipper fobs," Well I had better put my glasses back on, they have them already. Doi.

I'm not very OCD, I'll have to practice that a bit more.

Maybe on the Berzerker thread perhaps:rotfl

Yeah but is it the right thickness, you better double check it.

Gloves were missing from that shot because of this ..........

hhdoingcoke.gif

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

so if I want to do a Cyberdine Arnie, whos hands do I need to get? I've been looking at either Blade or Joker, any cheaper suggestions? Also ones that can hold onto a Minigun and Grenade launcher.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

You can use Sideshow hands from their GI Joe line, I got a pair for my Cyberdyne figure.

You can use Sideshow hands from their GI Joe line, I got a pair for my Cyberdyne figure.

Are the pegs compatible between the Sideshow figure and HT?

The pegs, not without work, but I find I can just pop the Sideshow hands on the T-800 pegs and the fit it just fine.

Incases you guys wonder, I moved this discussion to the T2 thread where it's more relevant and likely to get more feedback for you instead of the T1 thread.

The bandoleer is from Coomodel and it's set at the longest length. Doesn't seem bad in person, perhaps it's the angles in the pictures. M79 came from coomodel and gloves (gun holding) are from a SS Cobra Commander figure.

Looks good. Bandoleer seems to be riding high though. Where did the M79 and gloves come from?

I think they're referring to how close to the neck the bandolier is, but looking at your photo, it's the bag strap that's hugging tight on his neck. Not sure if it'd work, but try the bag just on the right shoulder, it's how it was in the movie.

Back