Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caved in and got T2 Ah-nuld... should get here sometime next week!
I'm really looking forward to this one. It'll be a fantastic display with the T1 and T2 versions side-by-side.

Thanks for all the tips guys. Hot water... noted. As soon as I fix the bloody piston that popped off. :panic::gah::mad:Oh well, you live and learn, don'tcha'?

Can anyone tell me where I can get a 1/6 minigun? I found the grenade laucher on ebay but didnt find the minigun.

How is the scale of the nylon material?
I think the one i got the nylon material is a bit out of scale.

t-800_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hows the bandolier fit the fig? Pics?

It fits the figure fine and it's the most T2 accurrate one you can buy, but, for whatever reason, 1/6 M79 grenades are not the same scale as the ones Arnie has in the movie.

If you compare the size of the film grenades to Arnie's face and the figure ones to that portrait, the figure grenades are undersized.

M79.jpg

Hey Maulfan, thanks for the side-by-side. I'm gonna add the leathery strands to the zipper fobs.

This fig. is going to be just like the P1, lots of little tweeks to make screen accurate for the OCD types:rotfl

It fits the figure fine and it's the most T2 accurrate one you can buy, but, for whatever reason, 1/6 M79 grenades are not the same scale as the ones Arnie has in the movie.

If you compare the size of the film grenades to Arnie's face and the figure ones to that portrait, the figure grenades are undersized.

M79.jpg

wow...Schwarzenegger wasn't wearing gloves on his hands for that shot.

:slap "add leather to the zipper fobs," Well I had better put my glasses back on, they have them already. Doi.

I'm not very OCD, I'll have to practice that a bit more.

Maybe on the Berzerker thread perhaps:rotfl

Back