Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the same dufflebag i used for sarah but modified with a strap

sarah_duffle_2.jpg

My Arnie, with grenade launcher and Gatling gun. Also bought a custom damaged head. which looks a lot better in real life than on these photo's.

P1040524.jpg

P1040525.jpg

P1040526.jpg

Looks like Wolverine got a hold of him, I dig it :rock

I'm thinking about making a Endo showing through with that sculpt someday if HT doesn't beat me to it.

Here's my revised Arnold with new shells that I found off ebay. There twice the size of the ones that came with the grenade launcher. I think it makes him look much more bad a$$.:yess:

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

The grenades themselves look good for size, hopefully a BD figure from HT would have ones like that, but with the bandolier scaled to them.

Im really disgusted and pissed off right now because I just got my t-800 and his head will not go into ball joint tightly (it just slides out). This is unexceptable to me and the fact that this mistake even made it out of the factory is ____ing ridiculous. So I was wondering if this happened to you how did you fix it????
Mine is the same way and I got it months ago. Was like that right out of the box. I just pushed it on as tight as possible and leave it like that, it displays fine.

Jay

Just got my T-800 and, as is the case most of the time with HT, I'm blown away!
Absolutely fantastic figure.
The head sculpt could be better, I suppose, but in hand it looks really amazing. Glad I managed to snag one of these!

Mine is the same way and I got it months ago. Was like that right out of the box. I just pushed it on as tight as possible and leave it like that, it displays fine.

Jay
That doesnt make any sense!! They had to know it was like that before sending it off. Thats a really low move to me. Ill find some way to fix their mistake. And yeah I know its a very nice figure but still thats no excuse for this careless mistake.

Just got my T-800 and, as is the case most of the time with HT, I'm blown away!
Absolutely fantastic figure.
The head sculpt could be better, I suppose, but in hand it looks really amazing. Glad I managed to snag one of these!
Is the head loose on yours too?

Back