Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a slight turn of his body in the window would look better, kind of like Sideshow's PF, gives a sense of, he doesn't give a ____ who's outside the window or what they try to do to him, and just goes about his business.

Ecko man, love the first few shots from the shootout with Police..most bad ass scene out of all the Terminator movies.

thanks guys for the awesome comments , it means alot . im a ____ty photographer forgive me . i wish i had the skill like Maulfan and his camera:wave Maul thanks for the tip , i did just what you said and it does look better , thanks man :hi5:

I like the skull-and-crossbones T-1000 also...

Cool display all around!!!

thanks , heres a better pic

myhtcollection2011007.jpg

its just a $1.00 photo acrylic cube from Target :wink1:

If HT releases a new Endo, I would hope it's an upgrade. Even the T-700 was a re-use of the old sculpt with a rough texture added. It would look great with a nice chrome look, rather than the dull paint apps that were used before.

it would`nt surprise me if they came out with a new endoskeleton,now that they can do electro plating.look at the statue that will come with the new Indiana Jones figure.I would also love it if they did a battle damaged Terminator 1/4 bust showing the chrome endo skull and chest plate between the torn flesh.

it would`nt surprise me if they came out with a new endoskeleton,now that they can do electro plating.look at the statue that will come with the new Indiana Jones figure.I would also love it if they did a battle damaged Terminator 1/4 bust showing the chrome endo skull and chest plate between the torn flesh.

oh and don't forget that Hot Toys now makes stuff out of real metal . The Berserkers 3 wrist blades are all metal , and the "tools" for the Terminator 1 t-800 are metal also . lets just see what HT does if they re do the ENDO :pray:

No way they'll do a full metal Endo, it'd be too heavy and raise shipping prices an insane ammount, on top of what'll likely be a high product price. They have more chrome looking paints now, I'd imagine they'd go that route.

Sadly, right now, it doesn't seem like they're going to make anything else Terminator.

Re: Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

The radio control fat boys look very good too. I had one but had to sell with the figure to get something else. cost me £45 but i have seen them a little cheaper. The phone one looks quality too.

No way they'll do a full metal Endo, it'd be too heavy and raise shipping prices an insane ammount, on top of what'll likely be a high product price. They have more chrome looking paints now, I'd imagine they'd go that route.

Sadly, right now, it doesn't seem like they're going to make anything else Terminator.

Electro plating can be done over plastic just like they do it on model car bumpers and wheels.Does`nt have to be done over metal.

well i finally got my own hot toys Arnie today! MAN THIS GUY ROCKS!! im so happy with him, this is the best arnold figure to daTE AND PROBABLY WILL BE for a long time! but i couldnt resist haveing some fun with it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

changing clothes for arnie is hard as you can see here.

017ghr.jpg

018tx.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
001bz.jpg

009ll.jpg

012qd.jpg

Last edited:
Back