Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a long while I was under the impression that HT would never touch vehicles again but now that the made the GR bike and announced the Sam Flynn bike and T2 T-800 BD has yet to be seen.... is it possible they are throwing in the Fatboy??????

For a long while I was under the impression that HT would never touch vehicles again but now that the made the GR bike and announced the Sam Flynn bike and T2 T-800 BD has yet to be seen.... is it possible they are throwing in the Fatboy??????

That would be so nice! An easy buy! The problem is that Harley seems hard on the licenses.

Thing with Tron and GR, for one, is they're fictional bikes, no licenese to pay for a brand name and design. Another thing is the design, the Tron bike is pretty simple in details and the GR Bike is very organic and pretty much a solid mass. A Fatboy would have a pretty intricate construction. I think between the licensing and work, they'll probably opt out of it, though it would be awesome if they did because the bike I have is too big.

I'm hoping the BD is coming and just held up to save 1 figure for the 20th Anniversary of the movie.

I'm hoping it's been bumped to a DX anniversary hoopla thing. HT does like to make a big deal out of anything, they used Expendables hype to promote the T1 Terminator.

Re: Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

Here's a pic of mine with the Harley Phone Bike

DSC03081.jpg

They're not as awesome as MaulFan's pics but I had fun with them today. Hope you enjoy! I absolutely love this figure! Besides the awesome likeness of Arnie The level of detail in the clothing is phenomenal!

There was some text before the arm repair image came out about the next figure being connected to someone who was in The Expendables, there was a lot of curiousity if it'd be another Stallone, or Willis, a lot of us thought it was another T2 T-800 to continue that line.

Of course!
I remember now:slap

Back