Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
myhtcollection2011010.jpg

My Sarah holds her AR15 in the right hand similar to this pose, but with a 135 degree angle instead of 90 like yours. Is that safe?

I went back to my customised (shortened) endo-arm for the Dyson's house scene - glued back on a finger that had broken off in a fall and added a few tendrils of gore to the pistons; and matched it as closely to the film as I could make out from screengrabs - with some extra license taken for parts of the arm you can't see in the film. I just used very small pieces of bluetack(!) stretched out, clumped at certain points etc and I painted it with a mix of red and 'titanium silver' acrylic to darken the red paint - sorta took a shot there, but it worked well imo. The paint acted as a glue to keep the bluetack on and has hardened and dried pretty good. Only thing is I could break the tendrils if I use the wrist articulation but I'm happy with the current pose so.....anyway:

Termyfigurealterations1.jpg

Termyfigurealterations4.jpg

Termyfigurealterations5.jpg

Termyfigurealterations8.jpg

Termyfigurealterations10.jpg

Termyfigurealterations12.jpg

Termyfigurealterations13.jpg

Termyfigurealterations16.jpg

Termyfigurealterations20.jpg

Termyfigurealterations24.jpg

I was planning to completely redo the endo-arm again using one of my spares - because of the finger break, paint scratches and visibly crooked cuts in the pistons that I'd made when doing the shortening - but I decided not to risk wasting another arm if the same _____ happened again - plus adding the gore and painting it solved the other problems.

Last edited:
lol marcus wright u got my pic in your sig LOL. wow didnt expect the response my pic of arnie riding louie would generate.

I don't know, it doesn't feel like the rubber on other Hot Toys figure per se, certainly not like the older muscle or Batman bodies.

It feels more like a soft plastic shell, if that makes sense. The arms and legs however are definitely solid plastic.

good to know! Im waiting for one of this to be delivered.

Re: Need Motorbike for Hot toys T2 Terminator ?

:(
John Connor is so dead in that room.
:rotfl
He's already dead LOL

Thats a really nice collection! But you cant crowed them like that, spoils otherwise cool collection!
Thanks, but due to the lack of space, I'm forced to do so :(

That is an awesome bike!

@Legendary Hunter: Nice! The scale of the Harley looks right w/ T-800. Awesome!
Thanks, I found someone on youtube with the same bike and I thought it looked awesome so I got one myself

I wouldn't leave Shevas arms bent like that for too long. The arms might crack at the elbow
Yeah I know, I put her arms back down, cause my Chris's arms ripped in the back :gah:

I think that somebody said that a pair of SS GI Joe gloves worked perfect, but i can not remember which figure.

I use Albert Wesker gloves, not entirly accurate but hot toys quality.

Guys, does anyone now where to get good hands for a custom cyberdyne T-800?!
german ebay doesn´t help much and I´m on an active search right now...

My Sarah holds her AR15 in the right hand similar to this pose, but with a 135 degree angle instead of 90 like yours. Is that safe?

after i reposed mine i didn't see and damage at all . i think it should be ok , maybe the tearing happens when the figure is in warmer climates :dunno i couldn't stand her posed with the arm down so i have put her back in the original pose , if it rips , oh well .

yours should be alright in that pose

i have a Dragon figure i bought last year that has rubber muscle arms and that figure is fine also ... these ripped figures could be from changing poses alot , moving the arms too much :wink1:

no i don't buddy sorry man :( i just recently accuired the Blade figure 2 weeks ago and i just took the extra hands from him. if i see any i will let you know asap :hi5:

I have no experience with it, but i guess its going to be hard to get in on all the types of hands. For instance the gun gripping hands?

Maybe, thought about that too, but one wouldn´t have to buy gloved hands, with decent looks, similar to those in the movie, since those look extremly accurate and I guess it shoudln´t be too hard, since the fingers can be bent it´s not one cast, but also single finger, you know?!

They are too hard/impossible to put on action posed hands IMO.
They are best used for those "articulated" finger hands.

Couldnt you paint some hands black LOL
Or get some random gloved hands like the T1 T-800 gloved hands and sculpt over them with apoxy sculpt and modify them to look like full T2 gloves?
Maybe too much work but just a suggestion.

Thought about that also, but the sculpt I have would be way to hard and when I wanted to get those those guns to be gripped, they would break for sure.
You have experience with those gloves, TFG?

Back