Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you do with that Cyberdyne window set-up? I get the impression from your post that you don't have it anymore. I remembered it. Pretty cool.

Have there been any issues with this figure? Torso or leather deterioration, for example. I keep mine in a box due to lack of space but I read about dangers of keeping figures boxed so that got me worried a bit.

Finally took some pics of my T-800 with the "paperclip mod." Didn't notice that much of a difference until I looked at old pics

Before

SAM_1592.jpg

SAM_1593.jpg

After

SAM_2467.jpg

SAM_2466.jpg

Nice work on that paperclip mod Gipetto! He definitely look much better. :wink1:
Thanks Jay!

You couldn't be more right man. Definitely looks better. Almost makes him look less bulky or rather closer to his appropriate lean size of T2
Sorry for my ignorance, what's paperclip mod?

You insert a paper clip under the collar and bend it to have a better, less open fit on the figure. Hope that helps :wave:

Whether half-assed is the right description or not, I do agree the figure is not the best without employing the paperclip mod, it's a nice looking figure without it but it doesn't look like Arnold in T2, and the opening of the jacket looks silly for anyone.

Have you been drink typing? :lol The paperclip mod does make the jacket look great, but there's absolutely nothing half-assed about the figure, even without any futzing. :lol:slap:cuckoo::lol

The paperclip mod is simple and effective, but to say the jacket or figure looks half-assed without it is just silly... :dunno:lol

Love the way some write with such absolute authority, as though there is no other way to think but theirs. :rolleyes2

Love the way some write with such absolute authority, as though there is no other way to think but theirs. :rolleyes2

:lol What are you talking about?

I think the figure looks really half-@$$ed without the paperclip mod. You can clearly see how much better he looks now.

Note the part in bold? In what way does this post of mine, which is what this little tangent is all about, suggest in even the slightest way that I believe mine is the only way to think?

Butters, come up with your own arguments. You borrow too much from your SSF hero. Theres other ways to think than Reaktwon's too y'know.

Last edited:
I was watching T2 the other day and one thing I don't get, in T1 the T800 hair has this style:

View attachment 41107

Then it gets burnt to this:

View attachment 41109

But in T2 he starts off with the crew cut(see above), if it's the same model(101) shouldn't he have the longer hair from T1 in T2, or does Cyberdyne give him a hair cut before he goes back in time.

I think he would look cool if he has the same hair from T1, but with the leather jacket and such, make a cool figure.

Last edited:
Back