Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my T-800 group shot...

rolan329.jpg

Great group shot - please do fix the T2 T800's jacket. It's bugging me :hi5:

did u get it online or in an actual store in thailand, i been looking for one of these for ages

Off Ebay mate, Sorry I meant Taiwan.
I setup an auto search string so as soon as one shows up you get an email from ebay. The seller had it up for auction starting bid was £319.00 plus postage from Taiwan, I asked him what would he take for a buyit now and he said he would do it for that price if I bought it out of Ebay which I did :) I did see another one on a model shop site but he wanted 645 Euros plus postage for it and wouldn't take any offers:pfft:.
Here if money is no object :wink1::
https://www.iaiamedia.be/tamiya/tamiya-detail.asp?kitnumber=2

thats fkin nuts, no way do i want it that bad, ill have to settle for the testors road king, thx anyways

I actually bought one of those and then found this, Road kings alright but has a lot of parts that are different from a Fatboy> Foot rests, curved mud guards, different shaped filter, white rims around the wheels nothing that can't be tweaked if you put the time in though :wink1:
Good luck with your build :)

Got my Arnies setup in my newest case, Need to paint T2 Arnies gloves black though :gah: Yes I know he should have the gray shirt on for the mini gun scene :pfft:
t21pv.jpg

Back