Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice setup man ^^^^^

Took some new pics - More can be seen here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102140

hdt800ht001.jpg

By mikeecko1980 at 2011-10-28
hdt800ht003.jpg

hdt800ht004.jpg

hdt800ht006.jpg

hdt800ht007.jpg

hdt800ht008.jpg

hdt800ht009.jpg

hdt800ht010.jpg

hdt800ht011.jpg

hdt800ht012.jpg

Hell yeah, Ecko...you really got the essence of the character right there, buddy.
:hi5:

I just won an auction for the gloved hands of the new toy fair batman...when I almost got finished on my custom ones.
:lol
But who cares, I made something with my hands and I´l def keep´em.
:)

Hell yeah, Ecko...you really got the essence of the character right there, buddy.
:hi5:

I just won an auction for the gloved hands of the new toy fair batman...when I almost got finished on my custom ones.
:lol
But who cares, I made something with my hands and I´l def keep´em.
:)

Congrats on winning that bid man! :)

Ohhh I like the new picture style you've got going there Mr. Ecko. Good stuff.

I lost another jacket button just now. Haven't a snowball's chance in hell of finding it.

I think it's a awful shame HT appears to have abandoned this license without a BD T2 T 800 and Reese...unbelievable.....

Amazing pics Mr. EcKo very cool you are a top :FREAK:
Been spending many hours scanning\Cutting out\cleaning up Harley Fatboy decals for my Tamiya Fatboy to do a repo sheet for those that want\need authentic art for their respective 1/6 bikes. I've purchased the proper A4 water transfer paper, I'll start a separate thread in the market section when I'm happy with the decals. I'm also going to make up a authentic license plate from the movie so I scanned through T2 for a nice clean grab of it if anyone wants to do their own one here it is :

Last edited:
Amazing pics Mr. EcKo very cool you are a top :FREAK:
Been spending many hours scanning\Cutting out\cleaning up Harley Fatboy decals for my Tamiya Fatboy to do a repo sheet for those that want\need authentic art for there respective 1/6 bikes. I've purchased the proper A4 water transfer paper, I'll start a separate thread in the market section when I'm happy with the decals. I'm also going to make up a authentic license plate from the movie so I scanned through T2 for a nice clean grab of it if anyone wants to do their own one here it is :

I wouldn't know how to do my own license plate but I'm interested in buying one off you. What about the other decals? Are the ones you're doing more accurate or what? Sorry, I hadn't really been paying attention but your mentioning of the license plate caught my eye because I know the stock one on the Tamiya isn't from T2.

It's not going to be me, but somebody should try to make a double photo-etched plate for the bike(s). It would need to be painted, but would also probably look a lot better than a 2-dimensional decal at 1/6 scale.

@a-dev,
It's really for those that don't have the Tamiya model and want decals from the movie bike red\gray stripes on the front\rear mud guards and Tank plus the Harley Davidson winged moteff on both sides of the fuel tank as shown below on an assembled Fatboy from a model forum. The license plate will just be an edit in Photoshop using the original decal as a template.

tankdecal.jpg

frontmudguarddecal.jpg

backmudguarddecal.jpg

Last edited:
It's not going to be me, but somebody should try to make a double photo-etched plate for the bike(s). It would need to be painted, but would also probably look a lot better than a 2-dimensional decal at 1/6 scale.

Just looked at what that en-tales, Don't think it would be a cost effective method for the amount of ppl on here that would actually want them. The ones that came with the bike are pretty well detailed even when blown up, I took a 600 dpi scan of them and then cleaned them up contrast, color e.c.t

Last edited:
Back