Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, as I said fairly common problem. Just been going through my spare parts and found this.

DSCF3458_zpsb0585809.jpg

You might be able to buy that part on eBay, its used in ttm19s terminator body's and the like. Might be worth looking up, I would but I'm currently using my phone so I can't link here:(

Is this figure worth getting??

I'm getting a DX10, but seriously considering this figure too.

As long as I can find one at the right price. Most probably 2nd hand.

For the right price, I recommend this figure if you absolutely love Arnie. I personally love this figure a lot cause it got me back into collecting, after an 8 year hiatus. I think with the DX10 and the DX13 coming out you should be all set though. This figure does come with the black T and rose box that you are looking for, so that is an added bonus for you. The sculpt is really cool and the MMS leathers are fantastic. Plus, if you end up getting Sarah Connor too, they look fantastic together. :)

If I knew then what I know now, I'd waited for the DX10 instead of getting the MMS T2 T-800 (Sorry, I'm still keeping it), so if I were you I'd just save my money for the DX13, or try and buy another T-1000, but they redo him to so.

If I knew then what I know now, I'd waited for the DX10 instead of getting the MMS T2 T-800 (Sorry, I'm still keeping it), so if I were you I'd just save my money for the DX13, or try and buy another T-1000, but they redo him to so.

So the DX is superior in your opinion?

I do think the likeness is far better.

My opinion, YES. You could get two DX10s and have one from the Galleria scene, and the other as the Cyberdine Shoot Out scene. Then buy two DX13, and have one from before the arm ripping scene and one after, then you would have Arnold just about covered from the beginning until the end.

Your problem will be the Black T-Shirt. The Barney Ross will fit, but will be tight, if you're not too hung up on everything being Hot Toys you could look for ones made from other toy companies. I'd just try and contact them first and make sure that you have it in writing that it will fit a TTM20 muscle body.

Some of these guys on here have dozens of T2 T-800s just about covering Arnolds look from "EVERY MINUTE" of the film.:wink1:

Lol. Very true.

I am bidding on a black t shirt at the moment. So fingers crossed. And a rose box and roses too.

My only hang up on the DX10 is I hope the leather isn't too tight. The fit on the MMS looks more natural.

While I concede the DX-10 has it's benefits.. so does the MMS-117.

The leathers; awesome. They look every bit the part, & fit nicely.

The Endo arm. Just. Brilliant.

The ball jointed elbows. A far better look while jacket-less, than the double hinge jointed elbows.

Two shirts. Yeah.. problem solved there. :lol

Oh! .. & I LOVE the headsculpt. :D

Back