Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the last part needed arrived today after a mail mix up delay, So I finally put together my gallaria t-800. I had the look represented in 1/4 scale but wanted it in 1/6.

I won't go into my thoughts on the 117 head again but these camera angles are very good for it. He looks great.

I won't go into my thoughts on the 117 head again but these camera angles are very good for it. He looks great.

As I'm watching t2 right now, the dx head looks great for the beginning of the movie as he looks cleaner and his face kinda looks smoother where as the mms looks closer to the desert scenes, as with the sunny and dusty setting of the desert shows more of arnies age like the wrinkles in his face and how dusty and worn the leathers look.

Preferances aside thanks a-dev:1-1:

Ok the last part needed arrived today after a mail mix up delay, So I finally put together my gallaria t-800. I had the look represented in 1/4 scale but wanted it in 1/6.

Parts breakdown,
MMS117 Head-thanks a-dev
MMS117 Leathers-thanks Mike
DX10 Boots
TTM20 body
MMS rosebox & shotgun
MMS black t-shirt

t800s012_zps47c2f7d7.jpg

t800s014_zps63d942a0.jpg

t800s016_zps3b517711.jpg

t800s017_zps1f045490.jpg

t800s015_zps04ffb771.jpg

t800s018_zps79048936.jpg

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaow ,that looks Fun Tastick

Good Job Peter :clap

Very VAwesome

My newest addition to the collection! Traded my DX02 for it, but as I'm a bigger Terminator fan than Batman I'm completely happy.

I've had the DX10, sold that one to make space for the DX13, then decided at more than £200 it was more than I could justify, so settled with the MMS!

Definitely prefer the DX10 headsculpt, but the MMS looks far better in person than pictures!

My newest addition to the collection! Traded my DX02 for it, but as I'm a bigger Terminator fan than Batman I'm completely happy.

I've had the DX10, sold that one to make space for the DX13, then decided at more than £200 it was more than I could justify, so settled with the MMS!

Definitely prefer the DX10 headsculpt, but the MMS looks far better in person than pictures!

Isn't the DX2 The Dark Knight going for a lot more then the MMS T2 T-800? You didn't trade even did you, but if you did and you're happy with it I guess who cares.:wink1:

Isn't the DX2 The Dark Knight going for a lot more then the MMS T2 T-800? You didn't trade even did you, but if you did and you're happy with it I guess who cares.:wink1:

Yeah I'd say the DX02 is probably worth more but 1) I only paid about £160 for the DX02 originally, and 2) it was missing the backpack and base so wouldn't have got full price on E-bay anyway.

I think I got a pretty decent deal.

Yeah I'd say the DX02 is probably worth more but 1) I only paid about £160 for the DX02 originally, and 2) it was missing the backpack and base so wouldn't have got full price on E-bay anyway.

I think I got a pretty decent deal.

Agreed, I would take the mms117 over a dx02 anyday:wink1:

Back