Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again in my opinion, the only reason people are saying the DX10 Jacket is smaller or tighter is because with it you are actually able to get the Shotgun resting on the shoulder pose, and that folding of the jacket more is just causing it to pull tighter.

This is my personal opinion but I prefer the MMS 117. I like the HS better on the MMS figure.

Also the leathers on it are awesome!

The good thing is there are two different figures so folks can choose which ever one they prefer:peace

Agreed, I'm putting together the gallaria custom using the mmshead I got from a-dev, ttm20 body and mms leathers an black shirt. I'm just waiting on the pants. I will post pics when its done.

Great photos - the head looks EXCELLENT there. :)

Thank you very much! :hi5:

Agreed, I'm putting together the gallaria custom using the mmshead I got from a-dev, ttm20 body and mms leathers an black shirt. I'm just waiting on the pants. I will post pics when its done.

Thanks!

I'll look forward to seeing your pics!

This is my personal opinion but I prefer the MMS 117. I like the HS better on the MMS figure.

Also the leathers on it are awesome!

The good thing is there are two different figures so folks can choose which ever one they prefer:peace

I'm leaning back this way myself, I do still like the dx10 head but the seam in the head, the low hairline, and thick eyelids are kinda turning me off. I guess the honeymoon is over, Still a great figure and all, i'm happy to own it. However I think in the end I prefer the mms head after all.

I'm leaning back this way myself, I do still like the dx10 head but the seam in the head, the low hairline, and thick eyelids are kinda turning me off. I guess the honeymoon is over, Still a great figure and all, i'm happy to own it. However I think in the end I prefer the mms head after all.

I enjoy both of them cause each one kicks a$$!!!! :wink1:

Ok the last part needed arrived today after a mail mix up delay, So I finally put together my gallaria t-800. I had the look represented in 1/4 scale but wanted it in 1/6.

Parts breakdown,
MMS117 Head-thanks a-dev
MMS117 Leathers-thanks Mike
DX10 Boots
TTM20 body
MMS rosebox & shotgun
MMS black t-shirt

t800s012_zps47c2f7d7.jpg

t800s014_zps63d942a0.jpg

t800s016_zps3b517711.jpg

t800s017_zps1f045490.jpg

t800s015_zps04ffb771.jpg

t800s018_zps79048936.jpg

Ok the last part needed arrived today after a mail mix up delay, So I finally put together my gallaria t-800. I had the look represented in 1/4 scale but wanted it in 1/6.

Parts breakdown,
MMS117 Head-thanks a-dev
MMS117 Leathers-thanks Mike
DX10 Boots
TTM20 body
MMS rosebox & shotgun
MMS black t-shirt

t800s012_zps47c2f7d7.jpg

t800s014_zps63d942a0.jpg

t800s016_zps3b517711.jpg

t800s017_zps1f045490.jpg

t800s015_zps04ffb771.jpg

t800s018_zps79048936.jpg

That is one Bad Mother F cker right there!!! :clap

That looks so good.

That is one Bad Mother F cker right there!!! :clap

Thanks alot fellas:hi5:

It's a simple bash really, nothing all that new but yes I agree he does look real good.

I'm gunna just admit I prefer the mms sculpt over the dx after having both for a while now. I think the dx has a more acturate face but the mms has a better hairline, better head shape(dx is to puffy due to the hatch) better hair sculpt, and better detail. I also prefer the mms leathers

I'm still a fan of the dx, I'm still stoked to own it, but in the end the mms wins for me.

Now awaiting the :survivor

Thanks alot fellas:hi5:

It's a simple bash really, nothing all that new but yes I agree he does look real good.

I'm gunna just admit I prefer the mms sculpt over the dx after having both for a while now. I think the dx has a more acturate face but the mms has a better hairline, better head shape(dx is to puffy due to the hatch) better hair sculpt, and better detail. I also prefer the mms leathers

I'm still a fan of the dx, I'm still stoked to own it, but in the end the mms wins for me.

Now awaiting the :survivor

Who cares what others think, as long as your happy brotha!!! The new figure looks sick & nice work. :hi5:

Back