Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newpics076_zpsd8ce46fb.jpg

newpics075_zps09af8e0b.jpg

newpics067_zps5366e445.jpg

newpics065_zps969b348e.jpg

newpics060_zpsd7dc2056.jpg

newpics059_zps3ba76ed3.jpg

newpics072_zpseb180476.jpg

newpics069_zps7e6c62f3.jpg

newpics063_zps6f2efc8c.jpg

Awesome pictures an the poses you have are great buddy.

The sculpt looks really good in your photos. My biggest gripe with this figure was the eyes.
that's what threw off the whole sculpt, but you have the DX 10 glasses on it looks pretty damn good

Awesome pictures an the poses you have are great buddy.

The sculpt looks really good in your photos. My biggest gripe with this figure was the eyes.
that's what threw off the whole sculpt, but you have the DX 10 glasses on it looks pretty damn good

Thanks Mike:hi5:

The sculpt has its strong and weak points and yes the eyes are one of them when seen strait on, however side views look good. Also I should add that those are actually MMS117 glasses, actually the whole figure is the mms except for the body which is a TTM20:wink1:

Here's a few old photos showing how the eyes look good from most angles

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

Last edited:
Ah I see. You're right it doesn't look that bad right there.

But for me personally when I look at it next to the DX 10 and the DX13, it looks nothing like Arnold

Ah I see. You're right it doesn't look that bad right there.

But for me personally when I look at it next to the DX 10 and the DX13, it looks nothing like Arnold

DX13 is the best by far no question, but the DX10 while a good figure is my least favorite Arnold out of all the ones hot toys produced since Dutch.

I hear ya, its not a perfect sculpt and I would love an up-dated clean MMS T-800, but it could be a while before that happens unfortunity:(

But your right, one of the strong points on this figure is the hair, and if the face was more accurate with this level of detail it wouldn't have need for a redo, but the fact remains the sculpt is not dead on.

Well I really wasn't having another go at the MMS117 (though obviously that isn't beneath me :lol ) moreso pointing to stuff it did right that I wish the later figures had also gotten right in addition to the things that they improved.

I think PERS is the reason for the fro hair design :lecture Both the DX10 & DX13 have that problem, yet MMS-117 , Tech Noir T-800, & Dutch don't. I'm down for another clean version too :lol

Well I really wasn't having another go at the MMS117 (though obviously that isn't beneath me :lol ) moreso pointing to stuff it did right that I wish the later figures had also gotten right in addition to the things that they improved.

Your right, I shouldn't have worded it that way:slap

I've been focusing on my wish list for Arnold figures today, I posted earlier today about my most wanted figure being a commando from Hot Toys, mms version Ideally as for as far as hot toys have come with PERS, I still think it can take away some realism and hurt a sculpt one way or the other.

Your right, I shouldn't have worded it that way:slap

I've been focusing on my wish list for Arnold figures today, I posted earlier today about my most wanted figure being a commando from Hot Toys, mms version Ideally as for as far as hot toys have come with PERS, I still think it can take away some realism and hurt a sculpt one way or the other.

We are on the same page about Commando John Matrix. I freaking want that more than any other Arnie. Not even my favorite movie, but the figure would be so fantastic. Then a Conan and Police Shootout T-800.

I think PERS is the reason for the fro hair design :lecture Both the DX10 & DX13 have that problem, yet MMS-117 , Tech Noir T-800, & Dutch don't. I'm down for another clean version too :lol

:goodpost:

My Arnold wish list in order of priority:lecture

1. Commando
2. Conan
3. T1 Police shootout/tanker T-800
4. T2 Clean version desert version with thumbs up hand and extra smiling sculpt
5. Running Man
6. Total Recall
7. Dutch version 2 final fight
8. T3 T-850 Battle Damaged
9. T3 T-850 Clean
10. Icon series Mr. Universe

Funny thing is I was still typing when you named your top 3 and its the same as mine, great minds think alike:duff

To whoever repped me, it is much appreciated!

Just to let you know, I figured out today how to tell who gave you rep, just go on to your profile, then you will see the reputation tab, click that and it lists the rep and the person who gave it.

Btw I would like to thank those of you who repped me over the past few days, You know who you are and now so do I:duff

Funny thing is I was still typing when you named your top 3 and its the same as mine, great minds think alike:duff
:duff
Just to let you know, I figured out today how to tell who gave you rep, just go on to your profile, then you will see the reputation tab, click that and it lists the rep and the person who gave it.

Btw I would like to thank those of you who repped me over the past few days, You know who you are and now so do I:duff

I noticed that rep tab was added too. I like that you can see who gave you rep points now.

Back