Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really liking her Jacketed look. It makes her look a bit pregnant from some angles but i dont mind. I think i will keep her on display with the jacket as opposed to armed. Which is something i didnt think i would ever do.

photo0005kz.jpg

photo0006oq.jpg

i hope this figure sells well enough for hot toys to consider doing all the other RE Alices. Apocalypse and Extinction outfits are bad ass. Red 'dress' from first movie is hot.

Had her outside for a bit

photo0009wu.jpg

photo0011hh.jpg

photo0005l.jpg

She is a gooooood figure.

photo0001cd.jpg

photo0004kp.jpg

Last edited:
I had mine for a week and I have mixed feelings about this figure.

Good news is that the HS we ended up getting is the exact same thing as the prototype. I have also discovered that all the other HS we have seen from other fairs have also always been the exact same sculpt. Lightning and angle can totally throw the HS off. I have a hard time getting it too look as good as the proto in the display here because we low lit our cabinet. Most of the time she looks like that cross-eyed cousin of Milla because of the lighting.

Another thing throwing it off is the inferior paintjob. It's not as good as the proto. The same detailing on the proto is still there but it's a lot softer on the final product. Most camera will have trouble capturing those fine details.

The body proportion looks spot on from the front. But from the side, she got some huge butt!!! I mean freaking huge butt that are disproportionate with the rest of the body. I felt that this body is a major improvements over their previous one but the arse is just humongous. The breasts are still one size too big though and the nipples not huge enough!!!

The knees are also kinda weak. Surely not as tight as what we are used to with the usual HT fig. The good news is they can be tighten by removing the joint. Bad news is they will get loose again after a few pose. I am figuring out a way to make the tightness more permanent.

The clothing is pretty basic and simple. The corset is potentially fragile. I already have some straps coming off (nothing a drop of glue can't fix). The arm wrap is also very fragile. Both of the arm wrap lace are already unwrapping themselves. Again, it is nothing a drop of glue can't fix. The leather harness is really well done. Everything fits and hangs nicely.

Major disappointment with the boots. It's a one piece hard rubber boots that looks really cheap. It doesn't look very detail and totally kills ankle articulation. This is a figure with lots of posing potential but half that potential is gone now because of the hard boots.

I mean HT can engineered Batman boots to be flexible so why not Alice's? They should have went the cloth boots route like the platoon figures. It would have look fantastic and you will retain decent ankle articulation. As it stands now, the boots are the weakest aspect of this figure.

The weapons have some truly impressive detailing that you have come to expect from HT. The MP5s are the exact same thing you find with the T1000. Be careful with the shotgun. The shells actually come off!!! I almost lost mine because I wasn't expecting them to be removable and they fell out with I was posing my figure.

The samurai sword is metal and is a nice touch. Mine is kinda bend though but I bended it back. There are two peculiarities. Alice did not use any machete or a baton in Afterlife. I watch the movie again recently and I couldn't find any scenes where she was using them. She did use the exact same machete in Extinction though. As for the baton, I was told she used that in Apocalypse. This could means two things. It might be HT hinting to us that they are doing other Alice's. Or maybe it's HT way of telling us that they are not doing her anymore and the extra weapons are consolation prizes.

Or maybe I am overthinking this and HT are just keeping with the traditional of mountain of weapons for their RE line.

Overall, it's a nice figure for the prize. Surely not quite the level of excellence we expect from HT but it's their best attempt on a female figure yet. But they seriously need to fix that butt (pun not intended).

The samurai sword is metal and is a nice touch. Mine is kinda bend though but I bended it back. There are two peculiarities. Alice did not use any machete or a baton in Afterlife. I watch the movie again recently and I couldn't find any scenes where she was using them. She did use the exact same machete in Extinction though. As for the baton, I was told she used that in Apocalypse. This could means two things. It might be HT hinting to us that they are doing other Alice's. Or maybe it's HT way of telling us that they are not doing her anymore and the extra weapons are consolation prizes.

Or maybe I am overthinking this and HT are just keeping with the traditional of mountain of weapons for their RE line.

Overall, it's a nice figure for the prize. Surely not quite the level of excellence we expect from HT but it's their best attempt on a female figure yet. But they seriously need to fix that butt (pun not intended).

Gurka knives

The knees are also kinda weak. Surely not as tight as what we are used to with the usual HT fig. The good news is they can be tighten by removing the joint. Bad news is they will get loose again after a few pose. I am figuring out a way to make the tightness more permanent.
Replace the screw with a slightly larger diameter one... HT joints also frequenly loose their threads other than breaking apart before..

Shame on the boots... Black Widows's were great.

Most of HT female body choices/arrangement were wonky,... worst offenders being BW, Jill BSAA, Abigail

Last edited:
The other figure you have is the Alice I want!! I really like that version Resident Evil extinction.
I am really liking her Jacketed look. It makes her look a bit pregnant from some angles but i dont mind. I think i will keep her on display with the jacket as opposed to armed. Which is something i didnt think i would ever do.

photo0005kz.jpg

photo0006oq.jpg

299022_10150405488911833_518536832_9953391_816585046_n.jpg

298014_10150405488871833_518536832_9953390_464801131_n.jpg

A member over at Toysdaily (KAMENRIDER11) posted these pictures of the Milla Sculpt with some type of custom rooted hair...IMO this really brings the sculpt out...

I had mine for a week and I have mixed feelings about this figure.

Good news is that the HS we ended up getting is the exact same thing as the prototype. I have also discovered that all the other HS we have seen from other fairs have also always been the exact same sculpt. Lightning and angle can totally throw the HS off. I have a hard time getting it too look as good as the proto in the display here because we low lit our cabinet. Most of the time she looks like that cross-eyed cousin of Milla because of the lighting.

Another thing throwing it off is the inferior paintjob. It's not as good as the proto. The same detailing on the proto is still there but it's a lot softer on the final product. Most camera will have trouble capturing those fine details.

The body proportion looks spot on from the front. But from the side, she got some huge butt!!! I mean freaking huge butt that are disproportionate with the rest of the body. I felt that this body is a major improvements over their previous one but the arse is just humongous. The breasts are still one size too big though and the nipples not huge enough!!!

The clothing is pretty basic and simple. The corset is potentially fragile. I already have some straps coming off (nothing a drop of glue can't fix). The arm wrap is also very fragile. Both of the arm wrap lace are already unwrapping themselves. Again, it is nothing a drop of glue can't fix. The leather harness is really well done. Everything fits and hangs nicely.

Major disappointment with the boots. It's a one piece hard rubber boots that looks really cheap. It doesn't look very detail and totally kills ankle articulation. This is a figure with lots of posing potential but half that potential is gone now because of the hard boots.

I mean HT can engineered Batman boots to be flexible so why not Alice's? They should have went the cloth boots route like the platoon figures. It would have look fantastic and you will retain decent ankle articulation. As it stands now, the boots are the weakest aspect of this figure.

The weapons have some truly impressive detailing that you have come to expect from HT. The MP5s are the exact same thing you find with the T1000. Be careful with the shotgun. The shells actually come off!!! I almost lost mine because I wasn't expecting them to be removable and they fell out with I was posing my figure.

[ame="https://youtu.be/2ImZTwYwCug"]302 Found[/ame]

299022_10150405488911833_518536832_9953391_816585046_n.jpg

298014_10150405488871833_518536832_9953390_464801131_n.jpg

A member over at Toysdaily (KAMENRIDER11) posted these pictures of the Milla Sculpt with some type of custom rooted hair...IMO this really brings the sculpt out...

Not bad,

With a bit of styling you could maybe get an Extinction look out of this.

Back