Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture there's a family fued between gamers and moviers. One either likes one or the other, I'm game for both so it's a ALL WIN for me.

Interesting. Oh well, I enjoy the games and the films like you so :rock

Looking forward to a certain Nemesis too! :wink1:

Interesting. Oh well, I enjoy the games and the films like you so :rock

Looking forward to a certain Nemesis too! :wink1:

I'm preparing to make that one of the MOST EPIC 1/6 evaaaaaaaaAAA!!!!!

I'm chipping away at him bro, taking my time as well because that I want to be PERFECTO!!!!!

Silicone, paint apps, gear, tailoring, all they above! I love projects like this because nothing but the body is used as a KITBASH, full customizing is where it's at! :lecture

I'm chipping away at him bro, taking my time as well because that I want to be PERFECTO!!!!!

Silicone, paint apps, gear, tailoring, all they above! I love projects like this because nothing but the body is used as a KITBASH, full customizing is where it's at! :lecture
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is!

Nope, just the Alice character in the movie... However, everybody loves Milla :love
:exactly: Though to be fair I didn't think Alice was all that bad in the first film. It was the sequels that did all the damage.

Still its nice to see this figure turn out great for those who want her. Hopefully it sells well enough for HT to consider getting the rights to the other characters down the road.

:exactly: Though to be fair I didn't think Alice was all that bad in the first film. It was the sequels that did all the damage.

Still its nice to see this figure turn out great for those who want her. Hopefully it sells well enough for HT to consider getting the rights to the other characters down the road.

I think Alice was awesome in all 4 films, it was the writing of everything else that really did the damage for me (still enjoy all 4 films however).

can anyone tell me if the magazine in her MP5 is removable?

i understand that removable ammo clips are standard in 1/6 guns so im trying to pull on the magazines with this knowledge but it's either too damn tight or not removable at all.

thanks!

:lecture there's a family fued between gamers and moviers. One either likes one or the other, I'm game for both so it's a ALL WIN for me.

:yess: me too! :hi5:

:panic: and it is written...that this shall be thee most epic of all customs ever conceived.

Does anyone know when the figure will ship from Sideshow? I ordered from there and live in the UK. I love the figure, I'd love for them to carry on the movie line!

Last Friday's newsletter said 'coming in the next 30 days'. I'll see what this Friday's says.

Yeah! that guy, will be myself when the parcel arrives at home..but meanwhile :panic: and :yess: ..:yess:

:lol

It's the anticipation I can't stand, that and hearing the doorbell and finding that it's not for you!

My Alice arrived yesterday finally!! :yess::blissy :yess:

I have unpacked the figure today and Have been playing around for a while, and I would say that is the best ( or my favorite) HT female figure to date :)

The head looks gorgeus, the weapons and outfit are top notch, good quality. detailed and really well represented..

Rogerbee :The figure stands well, maybe not as nicely as other HT male figures, but she can achieve great poses, holding weapons and that stuff, however if you want display her on very extreme poses, then you'll have to use the display stand certainly. :/

Actually, the figure has a good balance, but the problem, would be the rubber boots..which limit the poseability of the ankle joints ( the ankles are flexible inside the boots, but not enough.. and much less than BS Jill for example )

Anyways, I'll try to take some pictures of Alice and her RE family this weekend, but wont be high quality pics ..:(.(cause my crappy camera )

Last edited:
Back