Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got her today!

photo0003q.jpg

photo0023y.jpg

Also, ive not seen any Extinction Alice yet that i know of so ill post some

photo0005rl.jpg

photo0008op.jpg

photo0010qu.jpg

photo0018e.jpg

photo0017r.jpg

photo0013mw.jpg

Nice one!

The envy will kill me!

Save money, sell stuff, rob a bank, sell your organs, kill someone ..but you MUST get this awesome Alice figure :lecture

BTW I love your avatar man, this is because that BBI Lucifer was my first 1/6 scale figure I bought years ago :yess:

And about Alice... I think this may come in handy after all :rolleyes:

!CCgKH7!!2k~$(KGrHqUOKm4Ez7W1e0MtBNLWJGfdgw~~_3.JPG

I started making a little comic strip and took some pictures. I lost the effort to finish it so i plucked a few pictures out and deleted the rest.

Will probably do a real one though once my Chris come's. Ill do a fake Afterlife ending scene or something.

photo0001m.jpg

photo0002d.jpg

photo0006dc.jpg

+ black widow hands and Abigale whistler body (the boobs are a bit bigger but i sacrificed that for seamless elbow joints)

Brothers Production Zombie Killer Alice come's with everything you need. Costume and weapon wise. It also comes with body/head/hands but they are all far inferior to HT so they need swapped out

Brothers Production Zombie Killer Alice come's with everything you need. Costume and weapon wise. It also comes with body/head/hands but they are all far inferior to HT so they need swapped out

Yes, now I remember seeing the Zombie Killer Alice set on ebay months ago, but I found it quite expensive

sku1081.jpg

Got her today!

Lucky you! She looks superb in the Extinction gear.

Save money, sell stuff, rob a bank, sell your organs, kill someone ..but you MUST get this awesome Alice figure :lecture

BTW I love your avatar man, this is because that BBI Lucifer was my first 1/6 scale figure I bought years ago :yess:

One day, one day. It took me years to get my Lucifer, I loved him when I first got him, then he started falling over. I put him on an HT stand but he looked wrong next to everything else I had. I swapped bodies, boots, you name it, but, he wouldn't play ball and I stuck him in a figure box. I'll never part with him and may attempt to resurrect him at some stage.

She definitely looks very good & worthwhile.

I'm looking forward to mine and may pick up extra one due to some converted rewards points.

I hope HOT TOYS will consider producing their version of Alice from RE: EXTINCTION. If not, then I may have to bite the bullet and buy the one from BROTHERS PRODUCTION and utilize it with an extra Alice I'll acquire.

Fake Alice will have to do until it arrives! It was posted yesterday morning so maybe by end of the week or start of next

photo0003c.jpg

Last edited:
Back