Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400596304.jpg

It's a man!!! :horror:lol

My Alice i suspect might come tomorrow too. If it doesnt get a surprise customs charge it has no reason to not come to me. It's only about a 50 minute drive away from me as i type :(

Does anyone know when the figure will ship from Sideshow? I ordered from there and live in the UK. I love the figure, I'd love for them to carry on the movie line!

Were you following the thread in the Video Game boards? There was a LOT of hate in there. There's still some if it here too, though it's like a dying colony of lice. Since what we're seeing is ace, except for the diehards, most trolls will crawl away into some other thread. :lol

Or the movie thread, too. :lecture

:rotfl It's a love/hate some love the movie, but hate Alice.

Actually I have not followed that thread, though I'm surprised to hear that many do not like Milla :monkey1

:lecture there's a family fued between gamers and moviers. One either likes one or the other, I'm game for both so it's a ALL WIN for me.

Back