Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about
Trollspray.jpg

come-at-me-bro.jpg

Ummm... N0, it only shows how retarded this sculpt looks :lol

You need to ask the dude in the above pic if you can borrow his glasses. :wink1:

I think it goes to show that PERS should be standard on ALL Hot toys figures.

it would improve the overall look in varied poses.

I think this post goes to show just how badly HT needs to drop that stupid gimmick. People seem to think it's a necessity on every figure, forgetting it results in a mandatory $100 increase in price and needs wonky crank-addict eyes to work.

My wife just let it slip out of the bag that she ordered it for me. Because I have a thing for girls in stretch pants and Milla :panic:. Basically because Im a perv :lol

You know as much as I hate the Alice character, if i can ever find one of these at a good price like at a GoHastings sale or something, I may very well pick this up. Even I gotta confess this is a damn cool looking figure...

Still can't stand the character though:monkey3

mobwives-catfight.gif
Jk. :rotfl :peace

If you want to see Extinction Alice you MUST buy this figure first!!!

Or we won't see this line going any futher. :(

If you want to see Extinction Alice you MUST buy this figure first!!!

Or we won't see this line going any futher. :(
Totally disagree. HT has already released a handful of RE figures which is a strong indication that they will continue to release figures from this license. I'm willing to be the next Alice figure will make this one look very bad in the likeness department so waiting isn't a bad idea.

Totally disagree. HT has already released a handful of RE figures which is a strong indication that they will continue to release figures from this license. I'm willing to be the next Alice figure will make this one look very bad in the likeness department so waiting isn't a bad idea.

Not so sure. RE game license is a different beast entirely compared to the film license, which is largely hated by RE fans. With all the ____ they've got on their plate, if Alice doesn't sell well, they'll leave her in the dust and focus on bigger licenses.

Not so sure. RE game license is a different beast entirely compared to the film license, which is largely hated by RE fans. With all the ____ they've got on their plate, if Alice doesn't sell well, they'll leave her in the dust and focus on bigger licenses.

Tbh I can't see Alice not selling well. It's Milla and it's a decent likeness, plus it's pretty muich a wet dream for any RE video game/film fan alike. Is there any RE fan that doesn't wuv Milla?

I've got a feeling we will not see any RE Movie figures again (even Alice) until Retribution. Then we can potentially get Alice, Jill and maybe a Wesker (or BARRY!)

According with HT, the AL Alice figure was already "sold out" for preorder months ago... but I du'nno if they just meant for VIP members (toyhunters) ¿?

Tbh I can't see Alice not selling well. It's Milla and it's a decent likeness, plus it's pretty muich a wet dream for any RE video game/film fan alike. Is there any RE fan that doesn't wuv Milla?

Were you following the thread in the Video Game boards? There was a LOT of hate in there. There's still some if it here too, though it's like a dying colony of lice. Since what we're seeing is ace, except for the diehards, most trolls will crawl away into some other thread. :lol

Were you following the thread in the Video Game boards? There was a LOT of hate in there. There's still some if it here too, though it's like a dying colony of lice. Since what we're seeing is ace, except for the diehards, most trolls will crawl away into some other thread. :lol

Or the movie thread, too. :lecture

:rotfl It's a love/hate some love the movie, but hate Alice.

Actually I have not followed that thread, though I'm surprised to hear that many do not like Milla :monkey1

Back