Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if we will see a armored version you thats the one every one wants

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Very doubtful. Indications are this one isn't selling well.

The only other version that will probably be released is a Jorel from the next superman/batman movie. Assuming he is in it.

The only other version that will probably be released is a Jorel from the next superman/batman movie. Assuming he is in it.

Doubt he'll be in the next one. The Commande Key went with everything else to the phantom zone.

The stand for this is pretty awkward in my opinion. It's big and the cable/pole is kind of weird. It takes a lot of messing with to get it just right if you ask me.

The stand for this is pretty awkward in my opinion. It's big and the cable/pole is kind of weird. It takes a lot of messing with to get it just right if you ask me.

Not to mention it's brown. BROWN. WTF? There's no brown in Superman. They don't even have brown kryptonite.

Not to mention it's brown. BROWN. WTF? There's no brown in Superman. They don't even have brown kryptonite.

Jor-El's shield on his undersuit was a different color then Superman's. Pretty sure it was a brownish color. Tough to tell with those suits as the colors seemed to change with certain lighting.

I got mine 2day....gotta say its pretty spot on for what it is. Very nice figure but agree with everyone ab the base. Definitely not needed on this one and very awkward!

Well I am going to remain hopeful that we will get the Armored version considering after what we saw the can achieve with Zod it is very possible. I am going to say that they are doing their typical milking strategy and get us to buy this version first and then release the armor.

I somehow get the feeling that this figure will be sought after someday when it's sold out. Seems like characters like this people are on the fence about getting and then when they're gone and people realize later that they want them the prices go insanely high. I guess that's just the nature of 1/6th and Hot Toys in general but a lot of smaller or obscure characters especially.

I somehow get the feeling that this figure will be sought after someday when it's sold out. Seems like characters like this people are on the fence about getting and then when they're gone and people realize later that they want them the prices go insanely high. I guess that's just the nature of 1/6th and Hot Toys in general but a lot of smaller or obscure characters especially.

Yeah I think so people are drawing comparison with Odin and seeing how that stayed around for sometime before selling out at retail. I mean they made a statue version and Fiora as well so I would like to see Hot toys Commit to making at least the main movie characters.

How good is the Faora sculpt? If HT doesn't make her, I'll have to resort to getting the statue...

It's a good likeness. But it doesn't have a HT quality paintjob.
If you can get a good deal on it, get it now and you can always sell it on if HT makes Faora.

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

His reputation. His face. Anytime he's interviewed, he comes off like a prick. He's like a pudgy George Carlin without the sense of humor or charisma. He's been in some great movies, but he's never stood out as the best part of them, for me.

A mate of mine used to drive limos around as a side job, and he said Russell Crowe was one of the friendliest and nicest people he'd ever driven.

It's a good likeness. But it doesn't have a HT quality paintjob.
If you can get a good deal on it, get it now and you can always sell it on if HT makes Faora.

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg

Thanks for the pictures User! :hi5:

With everything happening in the MOS thread, I'd missed your reply here!

It's difficult to judge from the pics though, the sculpt seems off but I can't say if it's due to the sculpting or to the subpar paint job. What are your thoughts about it?

Back