Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth can't help but photobomb the poor guy. Interesting choice of figure comparison.

Hey bud how is the hip and leg articulation is it tight or loose?

The hip and leg articulation is a bit loose but he can still stand on his own with the right position. :) It's hard posing him with the jacket on that's for sure.

Agreed. Never had any doubts! He just needs to ship already! :exactly:

:goodpost:

Isn't that just the story of SSF, though? Or of 1/6 collecting in general when you read comments on Facebook.

Production and prototype never looked different to me, yet the black arts of photography with all its mysteries of angles and lighting managed, yet again, to move people to pick up their flaming brands and pitchforks.

Took off the jacket and snapped some more :)

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1744.jpg

DSCN1736.jpg

DSCN1774.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg

DSCN1763.jpg

DSCN1757.jpg

DSCN1762.jpg

I wanna see this head sculpt on the bodies of the older wolverine figures. This is Jackman :)

Lots of people complaining this guy even before hand....wait until its all been distributed and they will change their perspective. Nice share on the pics!
In fact, I believe not too many people POed on this Wolvie

LOL! Terrible figure!

Canceled :) I'll wait for the bootleg (cheaper & more accurate)

Way too finance Hot Toys' trend of not delivering ;)

You are of course entiltled to your opinion...but this figure is very good.

Yes, it is amazing. Cross-eyed, fat-headed, anorexic George Michael with Wolverine claws and a sword. Figure of the year folks!

Enjoy it everyone that voted for this with their wallets !

I would also like to see this head on the origins and last stand figure if anyone could provide a pic.

I'm really starting to like the bone claws :drool

I'm considering getting a pair as well, for a future Logan custom. Neny Dee's video showing that the claws are not as brittle as I thought made me want to get 'em :)

I would also like to see this head on the origins and last stand figure if anyone could provide a pic.

OMG's photo review's got the new Wolverine head on The Last Stand body/costume, but not on the origins body.

You guys wanna make these photos look good

1) never snap a pic unless the body fills the frame
2) NEVER take a birds eyes shot it will make head HUGE body small
3) if you do not intend to fill the frame with the shot
If you intend to not fill the frame then follow the ultimate rule of thirds and either put him level shot straight on filling either the right or left hand side of the frame
4) Lighting 2/3rds of all the issues of the complaints of this figure is coming from lighting
The other 1/3 is from preference of headsculpt. I say this because we would take live subjects when I worked for a high end industry studio
Photographing people that were weight conscience or nervous with sessions and making them more appealing and much more relaxed and in a portrait before editing. That is not the case with this
However let it be clearly known That positioning and lighting contribute greatly to the final outcome. I seen beautiful subjects where the photographer or camera was not up to par or the shot was blurry and did not do any justice to the subject composition

Back