Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brought him into work with me. People are impressed :)
1922364_10152038076573565_171296606_n.jpg

1795704_10152038086033565_13736216_n.jpg

1656433_10152038086063565_1040345108_n.jpg

People crying about this figure are bunch of babies. This thing ROCKS in person. Everyone that sees it is saying it's the best Hugh Jackman Wolverine to date. :) He almost looks like a freakin mini statue due to the covered up joints.

Ralph_Sutter said:
I wish everyone the best of luck explaining who the hell their Hot Toys figures are meant to resemble.

Brought him into work with me. People are impressed :)

So did you have to explain who he was to anyone? :lol

I'm looking forward to getting this, but why do all your photos make him look like a munchkin? His head never looked so big in other pictures. Is it your camera set up creating a funny effect?

Nope didn't have to. Everyone knew exactly who he was. :) Continue to look forward to it. His head looks bigger due to the angles but i'm sure you know that being a collector and all...

So did you have to explain who he was to anyone? :lol

I'm looking forward to getting this, but why do all your photos make him look like a munchkin? His head never looked so big in other pictures. Is it your camera set up creating a funny effect?

Nope didn't have to. Everyone knew exactly who he was. :) Continue to look forward to it. His head looks bigger due to the angles but i'm sure you know that being a collector and all...

That's good to hear. :)

And, yes, I wish a few more 'collectors' understood the concept of angles and lighting before flying into a rage against Hot Toys!

This is piss easy to bash, black suit and tie, shoes, wolverine hands w/claws and headsculpt :)

Not always.

DX05 is indefensible.

I have heard that said but i never bought the DX05. As has been said in this thread, bad lighting can ruin anything.
But i got a DX05 head today from a part seller and i quite like it!
I don't intend to use it as Indy, but i do like the face.
I just love sculpts with PERS.

I have heard that said but i never bought the DX05. As has been said in this thread, bad lighting can ruin anything.
But i got a DX05 head today from a part seller and i quite like it!
I don't intend to use it as Indy, but i do like the face.
I just love sculpts with PERS.

As a head it is a good sculpt. It just doesn't resemble Harrison Ford very much. I have mine with the face tilted downwards which improves the look of the figure.

I'm not much looking forward to receiving Eric Draven since in most pictures he looks a bit off (body and clothing mainly).

I wouldn't defend HT for the sake of it, but in the case of this Wolverine I just like the sculpt, both at proto and at production stage. I honestly see no difference apart from a difference between angles, lighting and photography itself. I'm not even fussed whether it resembles Jackman 100%, because to me it captures the character. I haven't even seen the movie this was based on.

Back