Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people kep saying he has a piss poor small body? The head sculpt on this is smaller than the origins sculpt and
I don't recall anyone claiming the TTM -19 they used on that as being small.
So I just curious can we get some shots of him in tank top to prove this theory?

Really? I thought it's possible that the head was bigger just like DX13. I didn't notice that in-hand as the Wolverine figure on display was fully-clothed, and that he was displayed next to DX13.

I think cause in the newest movie he was wayy more ripped, and since the v1 weve had all kinds of awesome and accurate bodies released it now looks bad in comparison

Yup, maybe it's this reason. Maybe it's just that we now have a mental image of how beefed up Jackman was in The Wolverine that the TTM-19 which worked before (having been made for the first HT Jackman Logan figure) is not enough to realize that mental image. Don't get me wrong, TTM-19 is still good and is still one of the best muscle bodies out there, but maybe we need an upgrade.

This is true Herbert I agree with you,

it's not that it's small it's that our mental depiction and image of him is now cemented and changed and we have an expectation of what that is. Anyways I am having one of the guys on here redo my eyes on my wolverine...this staring off pony boy stay golden look is irritating me

Why do people kep saying he has a piss poor small body? The head sculpt on this is smaller than the origins sculpt and
I don't recall anyone claiming the TTM -19 they used on that as being small.
So I just curious can we get some shots of him in tank top to prove this theory?

Here you go
First thing I did was try the vest look out, thought he looked way to skinny. so suited him back up. The vest is also terrible it's too baggy so I removed it when I suited him back up.

IMG_77515345057744_zpsc25e5936.jpeg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Here is my old wolverine bash I did, on the same TTM19 the head is even bigger and looks to be proportionate.....I just don't under stand how the new body just shrinks away from the MMS220 Headsculpt?????

Let's wait for the verdict of those who'd get this in-hand soon. For now let's put this issue under "M" for Mystery :lol

Hey, that custom looks good though! You should post it at the "Show your Custom Wolverine" thread! I ordered a similar set of shirt and tactical pants on Ebay, but man, those boots your Logan's wearing are killer!:clap

Let's wait for the verdict of those who'd get this in-hand soon. For now let's put this issue under "M" for Mystery :lol

Hey, that custom looks good though! You should post it at the "Show your Custom Wolverine" thread! I ordered a similar set of shirt and tactical pants on Ebay, but man, those boots your Logan's wearing are killer!:clap

Actually they are hot toys nick fury boots lol

Trying to decide between this and wolverine. Hugh jackman and the rock are to idols of mine but I can only really only afford one. What do you all think? The Rock or The Wolverine?

Trying to decide between this and wolverine. Hugh jackman and the rock are to idols of mine but I can only really only afford one. What do you all think? The Rock or The Wolverine?

I went through the same thing. I really did go back and forth on this. I went with Wolverine since I don't currently have one in my collection and I really liked the latest movie. I sold my Snake Eyes a few months ago so I don't have any other Joes plus the ugly elbow joints on Roadblock kind of bother me. I still think he looks like a really nice overall figure and hopefully I can pick him up for a good price sometime soon. Maybe just flip a coin on this. :lol

Seriously. And I almost didn't even get one for this order. I was on live chat with them and they asked me if I wanted the pack out so I said sure. That will be $10 and one extra day. :lol

$10 to stick it in another box. And they secure between them with balled up paper :lol

But... at least there is peace of mind that it won't come with a crushed corner. I just don't know why they don't do this as standard when so many other retailers do.

I don't think it will be hard to get either in the future. The only hesitation I have about the Rock is the popularity of the license at pre order, may mean that he was not ordered as heavy so he will be more limited. But given the availability of the other two from the license, I would think he will be around a bit. And with Wolverine, people seem to have dropped orders after it shipped. I would imagine with the popularity of the character at the start, it would mean several were produced. The origins was not liked at the start and then people bought them up at delivery making it more sought after. This one seems like the opposite.

Long answer that really only asks more questions. :)

Yeah the main reason I want to pick this up right now is for fear of it becoming another Origins figure. I want to get a Origins figure, but I refuse to pay $400 for it.

Here is my old wolverine bash I did, on the same TTM19 the head is even bigger and looks to be proportionate.....I just don't under stand how the new body just shrinks away from the MMS220 Headsculpt?????

Cool custom! :clap

Tough decision there. I also like BOTH actors. However, I like Wolvie in this case better. I was disappointed in the RB figure. You think removing Wolvie's clothes is bad? Look at the Rock without his?! TERRIBLE! They even gave him his tattoos but put it on a very skinny body. With the case of these figures, leave the clothes ON! I was also going to buy the Rock, but those exposed elbow joints especially ruined it for me. :(

Back