1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got in touch with LForigno, he said he has rayon and velvet capes, and that the velvet is more screen accurate. I reckon I'm going to get one, very affordable price.

I got in touch with LForigno, he said he has rayon and velvet capes, and that the velvet is more screen accurate. I reckon I'm going to get one, very affordable price.

Velvet ones are not in 1/6 scale look (you have to take into account that 1/1 velvet cape and 1/6 would look different). It is still a bit thick and heavy, so you need not velvet one to look velvet in 1/6. I had one, and I prefer ones by Tony Mei, he does his capes very carefully (with taking care of cape attachment and nice edges), and LForigno just cuts them from a cloth. Both could work, but you should know what you will get.

Velvet ones are not in 1/6 scale look (you have to take into account that 1/1 velvet cape and 1/6 would look different). It is still a bit thick and heavy, so you need not velvet one to look velvet in 1/6. I had one, and I prefer ones by Tony Mei, he does his capes very carefully (with taking care of cape attachment and nice edges), and LForigno just cuts them from a cloth. Both could work, but you should know what you will get.
Thanks for the info... I asked for pics and he said he had none. After I posted that I Googled for pics and the results said there are no clips and it's a bit difficult attaching the cape.

I had originally planned on a Tony Mei cape but was looking for something cheaper. Maybe the extra expense is worth it

I have three capes from lforigno (short, medium and long) and I would highly recommend them. All three of mine are Rayon and they look screen accurate to me. Also they are easy to install, all you have to do is use a small flat screwdriver to push it into the holes on the shoulders.

I would highly recommend them. All three of mine are Rayon and they look screen accurate to me. Also they are easy to install, all you have to do is use a small flat screwdriver to push it into the holes on the shoulders.

Yup. All you have to do is put the pointed cape end into the shoulder hole and get something to stuff it in with. Do that to both sides until they look even and you're done. Cape clips aren't necessary to install these... I don't see how anyone could find it difficult to install, honestly. That's how mine was in the picture. I don't see the point in paying more when these do the job quite nicely.

I ordered the Rayon version. Can't wait to replace the stock cape.

I supposed one could remove the clips from the stock cape and attach them to the new cape.

Sidious-66, do you have a pic of yours that you could post?

Thank you!! :clap

And the cape looks amazing. I love how it just drapes straight down. No bunching at the shoulders or flaring out at the sides. Perfect!

No problem pal.

That was me just taking the figure off the stand and lacing him on the table. You can get it looking better when you futz it properly.

That looks great, Sidious. :duff

Thank you my friend. Just waiting on the Ben Choi head sculpt and I'm done....I think. :rotfl

"V" back is over opened?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436270566.215389.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yeah like I say that was me just taking a quick snap. All I would have to do is to put more of the cape into the holes in the shoulder, quick and easy. :wink1:

how about it guys? i am leaning towards the first link , its reasonably priced , has the Cape clips already installed , however the upper outer edges of the cape has stitching , does that look ok to you guys?

Which one of these 2 best fit the Armory Batman suit guys? Looking for some expert advice :wink1: I'm only about 8 months into the Collection hobby and dont really know the difference but i do know the stock cape is not great quality as far as looks

$T2eC16hHJIkFHSRfv0E7BSI3fOnFDQ~~60_57.JPG

1 6 Custom Upgrade Dark Knight Cape for Hot Toys DX12 Batman Bruce Wayne New | eBay

or

Custom Cape for Hot Toys Batman 1 6 12" DX12 Armory | eBay

Back