1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok , then i,m not the only one, makes it look bad with the large stitches there that's why i didn't buy it yet, thanks for your input

:wave

I ordered the Rayon version from lforigno. I just wanted the cape to drape straight down from the shoulders and "pool" on the floor, if you will. The stock cape just blossoms out to the sides to much. The wire helps a little but it should have been longer to control the sides all the way down.

:wave

I ordered the Rayon version from lforigno. I just wanted the cape to drape straight down from the shoulders and "pool" on the floor, if you will. The stock cape just blossoms out to the sides to much. The wire helps a little but it should have been longer to control the sides all the way down.

How about this ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436310737.385988.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Yea Bruce, Alfred and the Armory all fit in a single self of the Detolf just fine

Does it fit in a detolf just fine? And are you interested in selling your Bruce sculpt?

Yeah, the Alfred armory off SSC.

Does it fit in a detolf just fine? And are you interested in selling your Bruce sculpt?

Yes, it fits perfectly in a Detolf. Check out post 7887 for my pic.

I'm keeping Bruce for now. I might get seller's remorse if I sell him immediately, so will wait a while and see if he's expendable... ;)

Excellent Bats J&B, I can't wait to add that daydreamer head sculpt to my DX12.

Also to ironstich it is the Rayon cape from lforigno. And it is his middle length version. :wink1:

Just got back from vacation to find that my lforigno cape had arrived!

I only took it out of the packaging to check it out and it looks good. (middle length, by the way, thanks to Sidious-66's advice).

Will try to set it up tomorrow and post pics.

Back