1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 236-TDK Armory (with Batman, Alfred, and Bruce Wayne Figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of my favorite pieces in the collection. I just wish i could find a cheap batman body to display inside the armory since the body is being used as full on batman in my display.

Still one of my favorite pieces in the collection. I just wish i could find a cheap batman body to display inside the armory since the body is being used as full on batman in my display.
I've got the same problem. I haven't checked Ebay but I'm sure it's more than I want to pay.

I put in my entry, this morning, when there were only about 70 entries. I thought, I had a good shot. I went to check just now, and it's at 629 entries. I doubt I'll win this now! :gah: Winning it would really be the only way I could see myself being able to afford the set!
Where can you see how many entries there are? I don't see that anywhere. Thanks!

The "Weapons Adviser" has joined the Armory...

Attachments

• Fox and Friends.JPG
    Fox and Friends.JPG
    218.1 KB
DSCF8364.JPGDSCF8364.JPG

Centrepiece of my Nolan Batman collection--- waiting on the Blake/Gordon pack with Batlight to add to its awesomeness.

The head sculpt is a quality sculpt with excellent paint apps. The outfit is Hot Toys comparable as well. My only gripe is that the blue/gray jacket is a bit snug and you can see the snap. But perhaps a little futzing will take care of that. Not really an issue.

My photo above does not do the figure justice. It fits in perfectly with Hot Toys Alfred and the Armory. No regrets or problems with this figure, in my opinion.

The fact that it's available for an excellent price, WELL under the cheapest Hot Toys figure, only makes it an even better deal.

My updated dx 12 with a few upgrades
c872b9bd41222e3cd5f50f8a17f4dbcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fooook! Just got this set a couple of days ago and just unboxed it. So happy I was able to use that 30% off code. This set is well worth it.

Anyone here owns a Legend mater lighthouse? I would like to know if there is a chance the armory could fit in the 1/6 lighthouse

Back