1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered an extra pair of the new Judge Daedd boots for Bucky.

I really wish Hot Toys would take tailoring cues from some of these other companies. The boots give complete ankle articulation and yet they are built in a way so the figure can stand on it's own. I was going to pair Winter Soldier with either Golden Age or Stealth Cap but now I'm thinking he'll look pretty badarse standing next to the Judge.

I'm looking at Barretts on eBay and to my eye it seems that some have a long barrel and some have a shorter barrel like in JingleBell's pic:

View attachment 140345

The longer one would be more poster accurate. It looks like a few different companies offer this and it's all the same mold, but the barrel length is throwing me off. Can anyone clarify if there are actually two different size barrels?

I'm looking at Barretts on eBay and to my eye it seems that some have a long barrel and some have a shorter barrel like in JingleBell's pic:

View attachment 140345

The longer one would be more poster accurate. It looks like a few different companies offer this and it's all the same mold, but the barrel length is throwing me off. Can anyone clarify if there are actually two different size barrels?

Yup, if you're talking about ZY, one has a suppressor. The problem is neither is the same as the one in Jingo's pic.

bsniper.JPG

bsnipersilenced.JPG

Here's the movie poster for reference. I don't know if the rifle has a suppressor and according to imfdb, it wasn't even used in the movie. Notice the folding bipod, which isn't present on the Jingo pic.

smallerbucky.jpg

Hate to pass on winter soldier since I'll have everyone in the line except for him and Falcon. But I'm just not feeling this guy

PopCultKid, you'll want to find the first rifle but with an arrowhead muzzle break. I think it's the ZY CQ (close quarters) model. You can't see it in the above poster but the rifle he's holding does have the arrowhead muzzle.

I have the suppressed model and it's all sorts of wrong but I'm going to make it work. I thought it came with a muzzle break (the piece that goes on the end of the barrel), which it doesn't. The suppressor also makes the rifle way too long.

I've seen the CQ model available online so you shouldn't have any trouble finding one. Good luck.

And then left it sitting on the rooftop, apparently.

I guess he didn't care since he didn't leave prints, but yea. I'm not one to shoot holes thru fictional movies but I do have to say that part always got me. The man who is supposed to be a ghost and a myth made himself very visible while making a hit on the world's most wanted Intelligence agent... without a silencer

.... ok. Back to suspending disbelief...

Back