1/6 Hot Toys-MMS 241-Captain America:TWS-Winter Soldier 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-ordered using Cr33pydeal14 for a $20 discount.:yess:

Ha! Me too.

I canceled my flex pay since it didn't even start until Nov.. ending in Feb? The discount is a nice surprise but I figured Sideshow would give a heads up or something when the shipping est. changes that drastically. So much easier to pay $50 over the course of months leading up to a release of a figure than to pay it all at once when you notice a surprise "shipping this month" pop up somewhere.

I suppose I could have just been patient and waited until Feb but..

naaaaah.

Now to write Sideshow about updating my payment on that Cap two pack..

Thanks for the great look at this figure, ClipperKing....

Really appreciate the "heads-up" (pardon the pun there) about getting that masked portrait on there...ouch. Also the warning about the the fragility of the outfit...popping those buttons off would not be cool....believe me, extreme caution will be used when i get this figure...

My vid review, photos will follow - quite quite happy with the figure. Some flaws on loose studs on the vest, some missing handsculpts (only one for holding a knife) and the bionic arm could be better painted. But the headsculpts are pretty sweet!

Thanks guys, here some photos:

11.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

15.jpg

5.jpg

17.jpg

More on my blog:
Hot Toys Captain America - The Winter Soldier 1/6 MMS241 video and photo review

Last edited:
Once again, HT provide generic gun holding hands that in no way hold the guns properly or offer kind of realism.

The Dam Toys figures look superb holding guns yet HT continue to let us down.

Just finished watching The Clipper King's review and I'm tempted to re-order this guy now. Seems like it turned out really nice for the most part other than a few nitpicks. I want to see the review on the Stealth Suit Captain America before I make a decision on this though.

Just finished watching The Clipper King's review and I'm tempted to re-order this guy now. Seems like it turned out really nice for the most part other than a few nitpicks. I want to see the review on the Stealth Suit Captain America before I make a decision on this though.

I agree. I was tempted to cancel but wanted to wait and see what he said. Now I'm thinking I may keep this order.

Back