Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very simple to just watch the movie, see his belt is a mustard yellow throughout until the finale.

You can find a picture to match anything, or even adjust it. Always best to stick with the film.

There’s multiple suits, therefore multiple belts, capes and cowl sizes.

IMG_3575.jpeg

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3587.jpeg

IMG_3579.jpeg

IMG_3578.jpeg

Who’s to give us a proper Nicholson hat..

IMG_3586.jpeg

There’s multiple suits, therefore multiple belts, capes and cowl sizes.

View attachment 719896
View attachment 719898

Yes, agreed -- a mustard yellow one AND a gold one. That's what I've been saying. I think we just disagree about where the belts were seen in the movie. This has been discussed like crazy many, many, many years ago when you were still just 11.

Those two picture above -- with the 'yellow' and the gold belts are the ones I see when I watch the movie.

IMG_3571.jpeg

It look like gold here, it’d be refreshing to see the new belt get a paint job. I like how subtle it looks here. Man if we could manage a Keaton like that for the quality custom Joker imminent.

Again, I think that's the "yellow belt" -- which is darker than the emblem, always is in 89.

The "gold belt" I'm talking about at the end is clearly gold. Like the picture you posted of the prop suit. The reason for the switch has never been explained.

This is all I could find quickly of the "gold belt"...

Batman's gold belt (1).jpg

belltower goon.jpeg
gold belt sample.jpg

I always assumed the belt was the same colour yellow as the symbol lol shows I don't pay enough attention. :lol

Cartoons, comics all conspire. Plus, movie lighting sometimes makes the emblem and belt appear the same color.

If I had a yellow belt and a gold belt, I don't know which one I'd actually use for my figure.

I think the color base scheme is definitely yellow but there are a lot of gold metallic accents that change the perception of the belt’s color depending of light on stage. It went from yellow to gold.
IMG_5412.jpeg

I think Stacey Props who had access to the material source is the one who really nailed it.

IMG_9833.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5412.jpeg
    IMG_5412.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What does the new cowl with bloody faceplate and Jaxon cape look like on the DX09 body?

I know the pegs aren’t compatible but how does it look resting for those that have everything already?

Just watched this. Arms are gonna end up just like the DX09 lmao every step forward with this release seems to also be 5 backwards
If I cut the suit off the DX09 I theoretically purchase it would go on a phicen for sure.

That video posted here of the body swap more accurately depicted Keaton in the suit than this new body.

It’s looking like a lot more to pour into this release than I ever thought.

• Phicen body $120+
  • DX09 suit (full figure) $400+
  • 2.0 cowl (full figure) $350+
  • Battle damaged faceplate
  • Custom faceplates $60?
  • Jaxon Xu Cape $70
  • Custom Cowl with only one facial expression $310
  • Custom paint from different artist $3-400
  • Paint the belt gold or leave it stock

Last edited:
Back