Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread got boring quick.
Get it if you want it or don’t.
It’s sold out now.
can we get numbers on who in this forum actually owns this figure now?
2 here

This thread got boring quick.
Get it if you want it or don’t.
It’s sold out now.
can we get numbers on who in this forum actually owns this figure now?
2 here
Only boring because most seem disappointed with this release. Probably best to move the custom talk to one of its own, and then this one can slowly die off. Or maybe it can thrive supported by those that own the figure and are happy with it.

Don't own this, probably not going to. I'll wait for a custom thread or something to open up.
Peace Out Goodbye GIF

Hopefully Jaxon does other mouth plates as well as the one shown recently. I'm happy enough with rest of the 2.0 cowl.

If I had a DX09 I'd likely skip this release and put the 300 bucks into the Unreal head instead.

Hopefully Jaxon does other mouth plates as well as the one shown recently. I'm happy enough with rest of the 2.0 cowl.

If I had a DX09 I'd likely skip this release and put the 300 bucks into the Unreal head instead.
2.0 cowl looks fine in the pics I’ve seen. Might be different in hand…we’ll see. I definitely want to get the Jaxon plate. Would be cool to see him do others for sure.

I think Unreal finally got it. Maybe if Unreal decides to make more faceplate expressions, then I might jump in. I mean, HT should’ve made some really cool expressions and they just didn’t do it.

Right now, I think Jaxon wins me over just cuz the 2.0’s cowl texture matches with the avocado bodysuit.

I think Unreal finally got it. Maybe if Unreal decides to make more faceplate expressions, then I might jump in. I mean, HT should’ve made some really cool expressions and they just didn’t do it.

Right now, I think Jaxon wins me over just cuz the 2.0’s cowl texture matches with the avocado bodysuit.

Unreal cowl comes with 2 faceplates.

Anyone think sanding/buffing the texture out of the 2.0 body would be possible?
I wouldn't try to do that but up until now I was thinking about getting a product called PlaidFX Metallic Flexible Acrylic Paint. I'd intended on trying it on the back of the suit and then if it held up and helped to smooth things out, apply it to the front. Now that I have the figure though, I'm okay with the texture and won't bother.

I call bs on that being how it was out of the box. User has coated it with something to get that effect.

The glossy finish on the Begins suit was a very different situation with that being a protective coating on the rubber suit. The cowl is hard plastic and no need to have anything on it.
Yeah people asked if he coated it with some kind of protection product, but the dude said he's just was like that.

Back