Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wait begins, wonder who will deliver first.

IMG_2954.jpeg

This would be a cool way to display both Batman and Joker on the cathedral base.

7E478C86-8776-4E96-B4AB-DA228F76D55D.jpeg

Has anyone come across any recasts of Mars Toys’ Mob Joker head? I’d love to have that sculpt in full Joker makeup, but I don’t want to wreck a stock sculpt.

- I’d feel much safer about keeping my suit order if it does. :lol
Nope, keep that suit regardless, the DX08 needs retirement and a 2.0 with better shoes, accessories etc. take it’s place along with the new Yunsil suit. Between this, the Nicholson suit, Finwees sculpt, and JazzInc’s Batmobile, I say we’re set for the year, will also PO Returns at some point.

It's the same mold as the dx09. I wonder what happened.

Looks like they wanted to add more microbump detail in the prototype, but the final production process couldn't do it and now it looks like macro-bumps from the indentations just clumping together.

batman_dc-comics_gallery_63ee712ec3717.jpg

Suit looks worse from up close, but not as noticeable from a normal distance. It definitely has too much texture compared to the movie.

But cowl is excellent, and it looks like the logo on the stand (regular version) is embossed? Nice touch. Glad I preordered this.

The Sideshow PF has even deeper cuts between the torso muscles. But credit where it's due, it is smooth.

Back