Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my 2nd deluxe at BBTS 😔 really wanted to own this guy as I only started collecting last year and never got to own the 1.0. But man I'm really not feeling this. That exaggerated cowl and suit texture is killing it for me. I'm happy for those who ordered and are liking it.
You shouldn’t cancel IMO. There is so much craziness about this figure that was waited for so long.
Especially if you don’t have already the previous figure and, as said previously, don’t want to pay the high price for a 12 years figure.
Even if DX09 still gets my preference, I still think the new one is a solid figure and à décent représentation of the character.

IMG_3054.jpeg
IMG_3055.jpeg
IMG_3053.jpeg

Can someone get us a leather cape that drapes well? I’ve never seen someone go all the way with Keaton.

The neutral and bloodied mouth plates look great. 100% Keaton to me. The other one will be staying in the box.

Love to know what HT were thinking with the suit texture. Hopefully they, can fix it for the next batches even if that means a slight delay.

Probably the factory used the game spidey black/symbiote body texture by error and they just said "**** it, too late for a change"

Back