Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's just me, but trap area is looking a bit big/long on that cowl but otherwise a good effort. At this point though, I'm still not interested in keeping this order.

Yeah, that cowl area is a bit off, doesn't look like it sits down properly too since it was modeled for a different custom body sculpt. Curious how that mouth plate fits though.

There is some wizard fuggery going on here šŸ˜‚

:ROFLMAO: I just overlayed Keaton's image and changed opacity.

Yeah, that cowl area is a bit off, doesn't look like it sits down properly too since it was modeled for a different custom body sculpt. Curious how that mouth plate fits though.

:ROFLMAO: I just overlayed Keaton's image and changed opacity.
Yeah, no. I get it. I just don't believe my lieing eyes lol

View attachment IMG_5820.jpeg
I got a jaxon cape for this about the same time i pre ordered it, but Iv got the dx 09 & returns in custom drape capes and I like the over the shoulder cape look with this. Only batman figure Iv displayed with a stock cape.
Iv owned the dx09 and the returns since they released & the dx 09 it never blew me away.
Batman returns is my favourite figure but this is superior to the dx 09.
I thinks its interesting that most people saying the dx09 is better donā€™t own it? šŸ¤”
I donā€™t display my figures on any kind of display stands but the deluxe display rocks - It just screams 89 batman.
I find myself looking at this a lot more than my inart the Batman

Last edited:
View attachment 724833
I got a jaxon cape for this about the same time i pre ordered it, but Iv got the dx 09 & returns in custom drape capes and I like the over the shoulder cape look with this. Only batman figure Iv displayed with a stock cape.
Iv owned the dx09 and the returns since they released & the dx 09 it never blew me away.
I thinks its interesting that most people saying the dx09 is better donā€™t own it? šŸ¤”
I donā€™t display my figures on any kind of display stands but the deluged display rocks - It just screams 89 batman.
Wasn't expecting that last sentence!

I should receive my InArt Batman tomorrow and Keaton supposedly shipping this week. I'll see which captures my attention more.

Wasn't expecting that last sentence!

I should receive my InArt Batman tomorrow and Keaton supposedly shipping this week. I'll see which captures my attention more.
Yeah Inarts the Batman is technically superior and a phenomenal figure but with the over saturation of ā€œblogger picsā€ all the fun was stolen from it & pattison as batman is still one of my least favourites šŸ‘šŸ»

Yeah Inarts the Batman is technically superior and a phenomenal figure but with the over saturation of ā€œblogger picsā€ all the fun was stolen from it & pattison as batman is still one of my least favourites šŸ‘šŸ»
PatBat is one of my favorites and I still look at my Keaton figures more often lol

from holyonesixthscale

hot toys batman 1989 2.0 holyonesixthscale 458969303_1052863729570982_5057820996079999417_n.jpg

Very nice. Shows that if you can not focus your eye on the imperfections, the overall presentation of Burton/Keaton take on Batman still holds it's own.

It's a wired cape. It's best used for dynamic posing. It'll never look right as a drape cape. The feet could use adjusting.

View attachment 724833
I donā€™t display my figures on any kind of display stands but the deluxe display rocks - It just screams 89 batman.
Clearly not a true 89 fan but glad your enjoying the figure regardless :nana:

Cheers for that, I have a Jaxon drape cape on my Returns Batman as that was a necessity. Curious if it will be as needed for this one when my figure arrived. So it is good to see the stock cape can be worked with.

Back