Hot Toys MMS 692 + 693 BATMAN (1989) 1/6 scale Batman 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened up this figure today and felt as underwhelmed and disappointed as when I saw the pictures people have been posting. Crazy that my DX09 that came out 13 years ago looks way better than this 2.0. The head sculpt is poor, and the texture on the suit is an eye sore.

Only good thing about this set is the diorama base which I have my DX09 Batman on now. Selling the rest of the figure on ebay and out of my mind. To me, this figure doesn’t exist and the DX09 is the definitive Keaton Batman 89 figure.

I opened up this figure today and felt as underwhelmed and disappointed as when I saw the pictures people have been posting. Crazy that my DX09 that came out 13 years ago looks way better than this 2.0. The head sculpt is poor, and the texture on the suit is an eye sore.

Only good thing about this set is the diorama base which I have my DX09 Batman on now. Selling the rest of the figure on ebay and out of my mind. To me, this figure doesn’t exist and the DX09 is the definitive Keaton Batman 89 figure.
Same. Opened it and just cannot comprehend not just the face not being Keaton, but the texture is really really bad on the suit.

It's so hard to pre order something and a lot is guesswork that a 300-400 dollar figure is good in the end.

Its either cancel and lose deposit(these companies who you order from will hold it against you and may ban you), pay for the subpar product keep it, or sell it to recoup some money.

Hot toys has some serious misses, Batman 2.0, Tobey Spidey are most recent.

Pre-ordered Deluxe Batman Returns from Kit last night but in the back of my mind was the wonder about what HT might **** up on that one......
Should be fine, Howard has promised that they are paying extra attention after the 89 2.0 stuff up and that they have nailed Clooney's appearance on the faceplates this time around.

Should be fine, Howard has promised that they are paying extra attention after the 89 2.0 stuff up and that they have nailed Clooney's appearance on the faceplates this time around.
Did Howard say this at the most recent convention? That's got to be a first for Howard to verbally admit any wrong doing.

Back