Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome poses paramoremcr88.

Connor is my first HT figures, first love:)

b87o.jpg

I wasn't really aware of deterioration happening to this guy's jacket. The badges on his arm looks like it could come off eventually, and mine looks a bit dusty because he's exposed but other than that he seems fine.

I have heard about issues with the jacket for a year or so , its hit and miss on who has the issue. Most resent case I seen was on the onesixthwarriors forum, a guy there had a jacket that looked totally F'd up. It may just come down to climate, and use of the figure, some people like the guy I just meantioned seemed to have played with the figure.

Most people just display it and leave it alone, others repose often and yet other just play with them like action figures. I for one just open them do one or two poses and leave them in the display cabinet and that's it. I'm thinking it might be time to seal mine in a figure case to prevent any damage, its fine so far but why take any chances:panic:

Last edited:
I think it comes down to wear and tear. I have had the fig 2-3 years now, my J C fig's jacket is fine but I very rarely touch the figure and he is behind glass 99% of the time, static. Well obviously :lol

I had him posed in one position the entire time and when I looked closely the leather was cracking and the inner (whatever it was) was deteriorating like some form of powder.

Nope. It was displayed in a glass cabinet away from sunlight and air circulation is normal. Got this when it first came out in 2009 and noticed the deterioration this year. :(

Nope. It was displayed in a glass cabinet away from sunlight and air circulation is normal. Got this when it first came out in 2009 and noticed the deterioration this year. :(

I checked it in detail on my JC when come home (work now).

EDIT@ Inspect carefully and dont notice any deterioration

Last edited:
I tried adjusting the accessories and the leather on the jacket crumbles to the lightest touch! It's beyond repair now. Thinking of tossing the jacket to the trash and just sell everything else off as parts. Damn!

After my JC leather jacket disintegrated, I combined all the accessories, clothes, weapons, etc. of the original with the final battle version. :wink1:

htultjconnor_zps8cb21c99.jpg

Yes that's a cool look for sure, kinda looks like his on his way to the final battle before he gets the scars. Better that you did that then to sell him off, he is still a great figure after all these years and were not likely to ever get an adult John Connor again.

Awesome pics! I just picked these guys up over the last few months on evilbay. Expensive, but well worth it. Two of the best looking figures in my collection.

Back