Hot Toys - MMS 95 - Terminator Salvation - John Connor- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still one of the finest HT figures.
Maybe I'm biased because:
a) he was my FIRST HT figure
b) I actually am a big fan of TS

Just amazing...and a character HT will not be revisiting!

Thought I would shoot some pics of mine since I was only a lurker on the forum when I got him in 09.

conner009.jpg

conner010.jpg

conner011.jpg

conner012.jpg

conner013.jpg

conner014.jpg

conner015.jpg

conner016.jpg

Nice pics man, I should get some pics of mine up

I added the proper hk416 rifle and changed out his hands with royce so hands, looks way better imo

Nice pics man, I should get some pics of mine up

I added the proper hk416 rifle and changed out his hands with royce so hands, looks way better imo

Put up some pics, still like see this guy after 3 year, can't say that about most figures:) I would also like to see the mods you did.

Yeah this remains a great figure, particularly this outfit. And thats a very good environment diorama you've got for him Skull.

Thanks, its still available if you want one, its called the over there diorama and monkey depot still has them in stock for about 45 dollars, and it comes with 4 signs you can hang up on the metal fence.

Put up some pics, still like see this guy after 3 year, can't say that about most figures:) I would also like to see the mods you did.

Thanks, its still available if you want one, its called the over there diorama and monkey depot still has them in stock for about 45 dollars, and it comes with 4 signs you can hang up on the metal fence.

Nice pics....is this the first HS version before HT tweaked it?

Great pics, Skull....thanks for the reminder of what a great figure this is...here's some flashbacks of mine...

JOHN-CONNOR-02.gif

I too am a TS fan and am sorry to see that there will probably never be a follow-up to this particular Terminator story...

JOHN-CONNOR-001.gif

...and I'll always hang onto this figure....one of my all-times faves.

JOHN-CONNOR-05.gif

JOHN-CONNOR-03.gif

Let's see some more shots of yours....really like that display area you've got him in...

^Thanks:hi5: and I remember those photos from when the figure first came out you posted them, am I right? I was just a lurker back then but remember looking at those photos for a while thinking how cool it looked. The diorama stand is pretty cool and not to expensive at about 45 bucks and multible signs is easily useful for an array of figures.

You're right,TS...I had a great time snapping shots of this figure when I first got it...it still has a place in my collection.

Post some more shots of yours when you get a chance...

Going to bump this thread and share a couple quick pics of my John Connor. He just arrived this morning and I'm very pleased, what an amazing figure, so much detail in the outfit. Can't wait to get him posed up and kitted out.

Agree with everyone. To me this was the start of HT really hitting their stride. The detail and complexity of this figure is amazing.

i think HT made this figure perfectly.
they really caught both dumb dead face and dumb dead eyes of the actor!
and i'm not sarcastic (about HT) here. their headsculpts, no matter how close or far from originals, always are alive, and this one is as dead as real Christian Bale is, which means HT really nailed the character.

Back